Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm and exhausted? Help!

Question 

I have taken PM in the past and recently had to stop due to being sick for a week. I started it up 3 weeks ago and it seems to be working better than before! I have noticed my breasts becoming fuller (I use the noogleberry too).
But I have been extremely exhausted. I can get as much or as little sleep at night and with or without a nap....I am still quite tired. Is this the result of the PM? If so, should I go down a does (currently on 2 pills a day)?

Or does it sound like something else entirely?

I don't want to go down because of the good results i'm getting but if its better for my body....

I just need some advice! Thanks all!

I suppose I should add that the exhaustion and growth started about 2 weeks after I started the PM again.

It could just be because you are growing, or possibly because the PM has made you estrogen dominant. You could look into adding progesterone cream into your routine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon