Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting my journey~~ tips/advice?

Bug 

Current: 32B (or 32A, depending on the bra .__.)
Goal: 32D

Hi, I'm Lily.
I recently discovered this site and joined it because I've been interested in NBE for quite some time. I've tried so many different things, such as creams and pills, but none of them have ever worked for me--maybe because I never stuck with them long enough.

However, now I'm really determined to do this. I am SO DAMN FLAT, and about to enter college, so I desperately need some boobage because my boobs resemble a 9 year old boy's.

Now here are some of the NBE products I currently own:
- PM cream
- Ainterol PM liquid extract
- Ainterol Ultimate Atomizer

I kind of just put a few drops of the liquid extract into the PM cream, and sprayed like two spritz of the Atomizer in there as well. Not sure if that really does anything though. I plan on applying and massaging the cream in every morning and night and after I shower.

As of now, I don't take any oral supplements other than BCP. The BCP I take are low in hormones I believe. I'm kind of scared to take anything orally because I don't want it to mess with the BCP, but I honestly don't know enough to judge.

I don't know if what I'm doing is extremely effective. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear them.

Also, I'm wondering if I should take some of the liquid orally everyday. And if so, when and how many drops? Also, should I just spray the Atomizer on directly to my breasts? I just don't like how sticky it gets...

Lastly, I've attached some photos of my horribly flat chest. Hopefully in a few months, it will all be history!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon