Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 months and growing?

Tongue 

Ok so I massage 2-3 times a day and take an herbal breast supplement called fulfill.
I have been doing this now for 2 months and I seen no change.
Not even in the slightest bit...

I know you should allow everything you try at least 6 months to kick in
but most girls by now have a lil something they can go off of.

To me, my breasts feel the same - my bf told me twice that he feels like they are getting bigger.

but I just don't see it.
I am not even sure the ingrediants in the pill is strong enough.

so my question is... do you think I should just stop the pills or allow the time for them to see if they work?

Also if i have grown at all and stop the pills... is this something i can keep results with or gain more breast with just a massage?
Since its free and not wasting $45 a month... lol

(14-03-2013, 08:36 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  Ok so I massage 2-3 times a day and take an herbal breast supplement called fulfill.
I have been doing this now for 2 months and I seen no change.
Not even in the slightest bit...

I know you should allow everything you try at least 6 months to kick in
but most girls by now have a lil something they can go off of.

To me, my breasts feel the same - my bf told me twice that he feels like they are getting bigger.

but I just don't see it.
I am not even sure the ingrediants in the pill is strong enough.

so my question is... do you think I should just stop the pills or allow the time for them to see if they work?

Also if i have grown at all and stop the pills... is this something i can keep results with or gain more breast with just a massage?
Since its free and not wasting $45 a month... lol

I completely understand where your coming from. I used to buy pills that took $40 from me too and saw nothing. I have 2 choices for you:

1: Take it to three months in total because things do take time. All you know you take one more bottle and then BAM! You wiggling and jiggling. lolz

2: Use the rest and start researching to start your own program.
ALSO make sure your not taking in caffeine which is in tea, soda, coffee, and I think chocolate. Stuff like that can ruin growth. And sometimes or all the time your cycle has something to do with it. And what bra your wearing could be killing circulation which reminds me I have to take off this sports bra since I'm on PM and other herbs.

Haha your totally right!
I forgot about the caffiene rule which sucks because I live off energy
because I am always working!

I have tried to cut back or at least take a more natural source of energy.
There are these little packets of vitamin c called emergen-c
& they naturally give you energy. non of that bad stuff you get in energy drinks
or coffee.

what is weird is the fact that my friend has been taking the same pills as me
and she has growing pains!
but she takes more than the recommended dose.
The directions say to take three pills three times a day... she told me she takes one or two every 4 hrs!!
Idk how good that can be.. lol

How is the pm working out for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon