Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica Extract Powder.

Wink 

I have been using Ainterols PURE-D 500R1 Capsules and was recently told by a representative that their Pueraria Mirifica Extract Powder (http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria...oz%29.html) "is the MOST effective form of Pueraria" because "its powder is the dried tuber of Pueraria." So I have decided to finish off my capsules and start taking that.

I wanted to share this because I didn't realize their PM extract powder was better than their regular capsules, and would have gotten it instead had I known. And wanted to see if any of you had used this stuff.

You are taking 50-150mg of the extract instead of a gram, but it costs much more per gram as well. It may be really good if you make your own capsules, you can put in goat's rue into the capsules or some other powder since 150mg will not occupy much of the volume. I make my own capsules of PM, GR and L-Arginine so I think I will buy the extract next time so I can mix it in with something else and take less capsules. Let us know if you sense a difference between the regular and extract powders, I'm interested to know Big Grin

I'll definitely get back to you. I'm hoping this will help me get the extra boost that I need. I'm also going to mix a little bit of the extract powder into my pm cream to see if I can make it stronger. I read your thread and it looks like you used a pm spray? How did that work out for you? I was thinking of doing that as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon