Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava_Tania program: 12 weeks on Brava smartbox + airlock

Brava Tanya, thank you so much for your detailed answers - they really help. It was especially interesting reading about what it's like to have breast implants.

I have done Brava in the past and gotten I would say about a half cup of results.  The silicone started wearing so I threw the system away long ago, not realizing I'd want to do it again, or how hard it would be to find the 2nd time around.  I've called many doctor's offices and the doctor who invented it ... the only place I can find it is on Ebay but it is expensive, and the seller only has manual pumping, not the auto pumping.  I don't know if I trust the seller either.  Do you or anyone know where there is a reasonable and reliable place to get Brava?
I would even rent it from someone for a period of time, if they wanted to keep it in the long run.

Back then, wearing it for 10 hours or more, I got redness and irritation where the silicone touched my skin.  I have kind of sensitive skin.  Any way to help that?

(29-12-2017, 12:49 AM)suzanzee Wrote:  Brava Tanya, thank you so much for your detailed answers - they really help. It was especially interesting reading about what it's like to have breast implants.

I have done Brava in the past and gotten I would say about a half cup of results.  The silicone started wearing so I threw the system away long ago, not realizing I'd want to do it again, or how hard it would be to find the 2nd time around.  I've called many doctor's offices and the doctor who invented it ... the only place I can find it is on Ebay but it is expensive, and the seller only has manual pumping, not the auto pumping.  I don't know if I trust the seller either.  Do you or anyone know where there is a reasonable and reliable place to get Brava?
I would even rent it from someone for a period of time, if they wanted to keep it in the long run.

Back then, wearing it for 10 hours or more, I got redness and irritation where the silicone touched my skin.  I have kind of sensitive skin.  Any way to help that?
Have you tried oils? Lubrication should help. Also you should massage with oil before and remove once in a while to massage during.

[quote pid='199253' dateline='1514507004']
Have you tried oils? Lubrication should help. Also you should massage with oil before and remove once in a while to massage during.
[/quote]

Would oils not affect the suction ability of the cups? I used the Smith & something wipes before I put the suction cups on. Also, I haven't found a system yet to buy (or rent).

(29-12-2017, 01:23 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(29-12-2017, 12:49 AM)suzanzee Wrote:  Brava Tanya, thank you so much for your detailed answers - they really help. It was especially interesting reading about what it's like to have breast implants.

You obviously do not know how Brava works or how it is supposed to be worn. 10 hours of UNINTERRUPTED wear, which is what they tell you to do, means to keep the cups on without taking them off for the entire 10 hours. 

Taking them off and massaging all the time would not produce the same or as great as results.

I only meant to remove for a few minutes once or twice during the 10 plus hours. 

If you can't find a Brava unit, I suggest the best alternative is
Bosom Beauty

http://www.gismostore.com/bosom-beauty-2...-2012.html

I know. But with how low the pressure with Brava is, it will not really work if you take it off at all during those 10 hours.

No thanks, read too many bad reviews on Bosom Beauty.  It doesn't seem likely it will work.  Not enough evidence that it does. I'll just wait for a Brava.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon