Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Help!

I am 28 years old and have under-developed breasts. My breasts really look more like man boobs than an adult woman's breasts. My breasts changed very little during puberty and I have very little pubic hair. My thyroid is normal. I have struggled with horribly heavy periods with lots of tissue and with an avg period length of 10-12 days. I was on the depo shot for 7 years to control periods, as the pill was not effective in controlling the heaviness, and I now have Mirena. I have never been pregnant. I am overweight, but have been gradually losing weight, going from a size 28 to my current size 14. I do cardio exercise 3-4 times a week and weight lifting 2-3 times a week. As I lose weight I have less and less fatty tissue to fill a bra. I have hardly no lower pole tissue, even when I was a size 28, and my nipples are inverted. My breast are spaced widely apart (like man boobs) and one is noticeably more under-developed than the other. I do not know where to start. I've shared as much detail as I can think in hopes of getting some guidance as to what may work best for me. Any advice is much appreciated!

Hi Isobel,

From what you wrote, in my opinion the best thing for you would be progesterone cream and massage with that. Sounds like estrogen dominance for the most part, and unless you want to get your hormones tested and come up with a complicated plan from there, PC would work best.

I'd try it for 5 months, along with massaging 2-3x a day (as often as you can, the more the better) for 3-9minutes per breast and see how you do with that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon