Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone!!! My humble NBE program

Thumbs Up 

I had implants for 4 years went from A to ddd but I became very Sick from them. I did removed them almost a year ago. My breasts are smaller than pre implants and my muscles are wrecked. They have a deformity where they flex with every movement. I have giant scars and inch under my breasts. Sound horrific but I don't think they look deformed. One day I may post photos of my pre implanted breast, implanted and post implanted and hopefully some wt nbe results. I am committing to do NBE not just for me but in hope I can help other ladies who have gone through similar ordeal.
My choices at the moment are to have more surgeries, fix the muscles and have fat grafted to them as I am not considering implants anymore or try NBE and see if I can avoid all of that trauma. I am almost 30 and I have had kids.
I started NBA after my period 3 weeks ago i used PM cream for the first 1.5 weeks but I had some bad side effects so I am not going to repeat it again. I had mood swings and horrible acne on my back and headaches.
I am testosterone dominant and I have estrogen dominance so for the next 2 weeks I am going to use natural progesterone. I started noogling too. I'm one week into it. I am not considering herbs or Bo so if natural progesterone isn't helping I am going to rely only on tissue expansion pumps.

Stats I am very flat I haven't measured yet I think I am AA but I do wear b cup bras as they give the illusion I have breasts :-) but I don't fill them.

For the last 6 months I have been taking for health reasons
Multiple vitamins x 1 a day
Msm one teaspoon a day
Probiotics
Vit c x 1000
I tried Macca for few months and I loved it but it messed wt my periods
I take occasionally flaxseed oil, fish oil, etc
spearmint tea x 1 cup a day for testosterone dominance

A week ago I started noogleberry using medium domes, which I fill half way
My boobs are flat on top but wide because of implants
Also I am using natural progesterone until my period starts
So far there isn't much to report but I will keep track of any kind of progress.
I am open to any suggestions and advice.

Wow. You sure have been through alot. I just wanted to wish you all the best. I'm a newbie and I'm very hopeful about NBE.

Second month of NBA my breasts have a better shape but still the same size. I don't have swelling but something is working. I am not completely filling the medium cups but I think I need large as I find the mediums very narrow. Any advise? Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon