Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast implants removal, photos after 4 month

Wink 

I'm 29 now. And I'm 4 month after breast implants removal.

I removed them after almost 2 years. In fact, it was 1. year and 7 month. Now I miss the look of my perky B cup so much. But of course now I feel much better.

Implant felt awful inside my body, and my husband found them very cold and firm. I become less active. So after implants removal, I got my own A cup again. But now I really want to make it fuller retaining jelly-feel and warmth of natural breasts. Maybe not even full B, but just fuller. Time will show... So now I've started with Brava Breasts System

I attached the photo of my failed journey with implants. Start is on the left, then 215cc Mentor implants in the middle, and back again to my original breasts after 2 years.

I just want to show that it is possible to remove implants and still to have good-looking breasts. And if you are some-how uncomfortable with silicone implants you can always pull them out, and body will recover.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow you look amazing!! I also had my implants removed after 4 years. My breasts are way smaller than pre implants and have muscle deformity and massive scars way under the crease Sad I hope to get them bigger so that they look more normal I'm using a pump I tried some supplements but I don't think it's for me. Let us know how brava goes?

Hi ineedamiracle, It is so encouraging to find girls who also removed those implants. Since in my country (Ukraine) all doctors were against my decision and tried to convince me not to do this...
Huh

I will make a program at this forum. To track the results. Now it is 2 weeks. I already see some good changes in fullness and in measurements. My goal is to be super-patient and to go through all 12 weeks with maximum wear time...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon