Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Topicals

Hello dear ladies--

I cannot decide on a PM topical for myself as I am trying to finally come to a completion with driving my program and, as I looked through the forum to find a thread dedicated to PM topicals, I was unsuccessful (but please direct me to it if one does currently exist). So I hope you all don't mind me asking...

Could you please share:
• What PM topicals you have used (this includes creams, lotions, sprays, serums, jellies, etc.)
• Which was your favorite and why
• What other important variables were at play during the time of your use of these topicals (including the topicals that you didn't like as much). Variables would include regular massaging, noogling, any kind of capsule (glandular, PM, or other weaker phytoestrogens), hypnosis, a diet geared towards weight-gain, etc. and so forth. Please, if there was a change in your program from when you were using one topical and when you were using another, please mention these differences.
• For how long you used each of these topicals and how frequently you applied them

Thank you for your input! I am sure that this will be helpful to many more than myself on this forum, so I appreciate your input greatly!

Thumbs Down 

I cant really say anything from experience yet, but I went for the Ainterol. I bought the 2cnd gen cream from amazon, and bought the Atomizer (strong serum) air mail from Thailand. Just started NBE and thats where my research led me. I'll update in a few weeks. Rolleyes

(25-02-2013, 08:12 AM)AmbieCat Wrote:  I cant really say anything from experience yet, but I went for the Ainterol. I bought the 2cnd gen cream from amazon, and bought the Atomizer (strong serum) air mail from Thailand. Just started NBE and thats where my research led me. I'll update in a few weeks. Rolleyes

Thanks, Ambiecat! I wish you luck and please update.

I used ainterol and ro-bust. I always had great results with ainterol and I'm still using it. I think using with capsules is a big factor. Whenever I used it alone I didn't see the same results as when I did with PM capsules. I never saw any changes with ro-bust, it was a waste of money for me. Good luck!

I have tried the Biovea PM cream. I used it for about 5 months and the results were minimal, just firming no size increase. Eventually it made me oestrogen dominant so beware of people saying topicals don't go systemic because this did!

I would like to try something else that doesn't do this however!

(26-02-2013, 09:47 PM)francesca22 Wrote:  I used ainterol and ro-bust. I always had great results with ainterol and I'm still using it. I think using with capsules is a big factor. Whenever I used it alone I didn't see the same results as when I did with PM capsules. I never saw any changes with ro-bust, it was a waste of money for me. Good luck!

Thanks for your input, Francesca! I am assuming that you were taking capsules while using Ro-Bust as well?

(26-02-2013, 10:57 PM)Babakins Wrote:  I have tried the Biovea PM cream. I used it for about 5 months and the results were minimal, just firming no size increase. Eventually it made me oestrogen dominant so beware of people saying topicals don't go systemic because this did!

I would like to try something else that doesn't do this however!

Thanks a lot for sharing, Babakins!
I would like to know... were you taking any phytoestrogens via capsule form while on Biovea? And I totally understand you wanting to find something that will not completely throw your hormones out of balance! I am VERY surprised to hear that this happened with a topical alone (if you were taking no capsules with it). Wow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon