Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natureday. Give it another go?

Hi all

I have tried natureday for 3-4 months, only had minimal growth and I think the growth was from me gaining weight rather than the product.

But I have to confess:

1. I have a pear shap body with less fat on the upper part of my body
2. I am 27 years old.
3. I never had children.
4. I haven't been consistently taking natureday products, been on and off.
5. I have a high metabolic rate and hard to gain weight
6. I don't always have breakfast

Maybe all the above factors contributed to little results.

My questions is, should I buy another 8 months supply? Or should I try something else? Really want to increase my size before my wedding this year.

Thank you for your advises!

I grew a little on one month of taking two droppers of the natureday liquid a day. Rather than continue buying the expensive product, however, I bought the ingredients separately. "Nature's Answer" sells liquid extract versions of all five ingredients: fennel, fenugreek, dong quai, blessed thistle, and saw palmetto. These are also easy to find dry in capsules. I will save you a TON of money, and you can up your dosage. Try taking flaxseed oil and massaging it on your chest (I grew a teeny bit more this way). Also, I have the same pear shaped body problem. One thing that will help that is cutting out sugar and bread (especially white bread is a belly fat food!!) from you diet. Eat lots of healthy fats and protein and fruits and veggies. Try to have a more consistent regimin and eat lots of nuts if you have trouble keeping weight on.
I hope this helps

(23-02-2013, 05:28 PM)seli Wrote:  I grew a little on one month of taking two droppers of the natureday liquid a day. Rather than continue buying the expensive product, however, I bought the ingredients separately. "Nature's Answer" sells liquid extract versions of all five ingredients: fennel, fenugreek, dong quai, blessed thistle, and saw palmetto. These are also easy to find dry in capsules. I will save you a TON of money, and you can up your dosage. Try taking flaxseed oil and massaging it on your chest (I grew a teeny bit more this way). Also, I have the same pear shaped body problem. One thing that will help that is cutting out sugar and bread (especially white bread is a belly fat food!!) from you diet. Eat lots of healthy fats and protein and fruits and veggies. Try to have a more consistent regimin and eat lots of nuts if you have trouble keeping weight on.
I hope this helps

how much dosage did u take if you buy seperately ingredients? did you follow the direction on the bottle? any improvement from natureday product.

(24-02-2013, 02:58 AM)transgender newbie Wrote:  how much dosage did u take if you buy seperately ingredients? did you follow the direction on the bottle? any improvement from natureday product.

I grew 1/2" on the natureday liquid in one month (two dropperfulls a day) and another half inch after adding the flax. The herbs in the natureday product are all mixed together in the same ratio, so I just took the herbal extracts I bought separately and mixed them in equal quantities (only i decided to put double the amount of fenugreek) and started taking 2 and 1/2 dropper fulls a day of the mixture. If I don't grow any this month, I'm going to increase the dosage...

Thanks!!!

I've heard that massaging with the liquid extract helps too but it will make me smell funny so I don't think I will do it.

Did anyone try BO? Heard its quite good but the side effects seems to be a lot more than taking herbs.

Do you think pills are better or liquid extract is better?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon