Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, I'm new...but I grew an inch!

Hi!
Well, I'm terrible at introductions, so I'll just say what I've been doing and the progress I've had so far:
I took the Natureday liquid and cream for about 5 weeks and noticed 1/2" of growth. I ran out and it was so expensive that I decided to buy the ingredients on my own (fenugreek, saw palmetto, dong quai, fennel, and blessed thistle, SO much cheaper separately) and continue taking them. I also was taking flaxseed oil. Just a few days ago, I started massaging the oil on my chest. I grew another 1/2"! Smile I'm really hoping this will last and they won't deflate Sad
I really wanted to try NB but my living situation won't allow right now. I'm also on a very low dose of birth control (ortho-tri-cyclen-lo). I was on it for several months and nothing happened to my breasts. I just decided to go ahead with the herbs as my bf isn't ready to go there yet anyway so if the bc is ineffective it doesn't matter.
Anyway, I use liquid extracts because I've used dry ones before and they never did anything so I thought I might need something easier to absorb.
Anyway, I welcome any recommendations!

So, I started out:
27" under bust, 31" around fullest part, 30" above bust. Now the only thing different is I'm 32" around fullest part!

decided I'd rather not upload pictures yet...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon