Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progestin only birth control and PM

Heart 

Hey everyone,

I'm really sorry to ask this as I'm sure its been discussed a million times before but I'm having a hard time finding information on it. My doctor just switched me to a progestin only birth control pill called Ortho Micronor 0.35. They are all "active" progestin pills taken all month long (no estrogen or placebo pills). She said I may have irregular/unpredictable periods, I may have spotting, or I may have no periods at all. So I dont know whats going to happen.

Will this effect my PM? I take Ainterol pills twice daily and use Ainterol breast cream as well.

Any info on this or links to threads would be appreciated. Iv been feeling sickly and its be difficult to do much of anything. I hope this new BC doesn't mess things up for me, I have had nice progress so far and would hate for it to be ruined.

<3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon