Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success with Papaya enzyme in NBE?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here have any results using papaya enzyme in their nbe program. In my culture (Chinese) i've heard many stories mentioning papaya is good for breast growth and i've wondered if its true since i haven't met a real person who have tried that method Huh and i cant find any information of what papaya triggers in your body like hormones such as estrogen or progesterone etc. Please let me know your experiences Big Grin

Hi! Have you tried the old website? I first started browsing there years ago before I stopped Nbe due to moving and everything. There is a food list and i maybe wrong but I believe it's tigerlily that has that post. Oh and chicken feet soup is good too because of the gelatin.

Green Papaya - not ripe used in Asian cooking is said to have effects but its more urban legend then any actual imperical evidence. Definitely not harmful, if you can stomach the bitter taste. As for papaya enzymes, that's even less clear as its not known what if anything in green papaya could be leading increase breast size.

yea i keep hearing that so called papaya "legend" but can't seem to find the prove :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon