Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Progress...

Bug 

Hey ladies!

I figured I would start this post so we can all see what each other is doing and
what growth we achieved and also help each other out with what we could be
doing wrong or what we could do better Smile

So I will start:

Morning:
Fulfill Breast Enhancement x1
Booby Stacked Cream
Tigerlilly massage

Afternoon:
Booby Stacked Cream
Japenese Massage (to improve cleavage)

Night:
Flaxseed Oil
Chi massage

so currently, I have been on the breast enhancement pills for almost a month.
I have been using the cream for about a week now and I have been massaging.

I am currently a 32B & I hope to go up to a 32-34C.
I haven't noticed any growth in inches, but I also do not have a measuring tape.
I have noticed that they feel more full and my bf said that they definately look
fuller and he can tell a difference (he does not know about my NBE)

So I would have to say my program is doing good as of what it is now,
I don't expect a huge difference because it has been less than a month.

What about you ladies?

Hey PinkxGlamour! Smile

Sounds like a pretty good routine you set up. I like how you've dedicated some NBE stuff to each part of the day (morning, afternoon, night). I really think that that in itself could make a difference, even if you were just massaging 3x a day! I'm mostly only able to dedicate the nighttime to my NBE routine. :/

Anyhow, glad to hear that you're experiencing some fullness - and if the boyfriend notices the difference already, I'd say that's a good verification of that, lol. I hope you're able to maintain your routine and that the combination of the pill, cream, and massaging works for you! It's pretty neat that you're incorporating three different types of messaging techniques to your routine, too. && definitely get a measuring tape! It really helps to keep you on track. Try measuring yourself every week or two weeks. Smile

Keep us updated with your progress! Happy growing! Big Grin

(13-02-2013, 05:14 AM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  Hey PinkxGlamour! Smile

Sounds like a pretty good routine you set up. I like how you've dedicated some NBE stuff to each part of the day (morning, afternoon, night). I really think that that in itself could make a difference, even if you were just massaging 3x a day! I'm mostly only able to dedicate the nighttime to my NBE routine. :/

Anyhow, glad to hear that you're experiencing some fullness - and if the boyfriend notices the difference already, I'd say that's a good verification of that, lol. I hope you're able to maintain your routine and that the combination of the pill, cream, and massaging works for you! It's pretty neat that you're incorporating three different types of messaging techniques to your routine, too. && definitely get a measuring tape! It really helps to keep you on track. Try measuring yourself every week or two weeks. Smile

Keep us updated with your progress! Happy growing! Big Grin

Hey girl, thanks!!

Yeah, it is really hard to do it three times a day but I try my best.
Sometimes I forget to take a pill or I don't have time to massage.

But I recently read somewhere that most massages are to promote breast health and only certain types of techniques will actually help you grow...
Even before I put my program together I was massaging, so I think my progress has been more so from that although it took 3 or 4 months to see results!

Night time really is the best time becauae you can dedicate more time and take your time doing it. what do you do?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon