Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purafem dosage, too much?

I purchased Purafem's and they recommend to take 4 capsules a day. The dosage would add up to 1400mg PM/per day for 15 days in a month.

On top of that I have also been taking Breast actives, 2/per day throughout the whole month. Ingredients in those listed below:

Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 60 iu
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 400 mg *
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed) 350 mg *
Dong Quai (Angelica chinesis) (root) 250 mg *
Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) (root) 125 mg *
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinales) (root) 125 mg *
Kelp (Ascophylum nodosum) (whole plant) 50 mg *
Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) (leaf) 50 mg *
L-Tyrosine 50 mg

So my question would be, is that a bit too much? (I'm 115pounds/5'3ft)
I'm a newbie with NBEs. I have tried macrolane injections before, but the result vanished quite fast, I found NBEs and now trying if these work Smile

(10-02-2013, 11:18 PM)xToffie Wrote:  I purchased Purafem's and they recommend to take 4 capsules a day. The dosage would add up to 1400mg PM/per day for 15 days in a month.

On top of that I have also been taking Breast actives, 2/per day throughout the whole month. Ingredients in those listed below:

Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 60 iu
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 400 mg *
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed) 350 mg *
Dong Quai (Angelica chinesis) (root) 250 mg *
Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) (root) 125 mg *
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinales) (root) 125 mg *
Kelp (Ascophylum nodosum) (whole plant) 50 mg *
Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) (leaf) 50 mg *
L-Tyrosine 50 mg

So my question would be, is that a bit too much? (I'm 115pounds/5'3ft)
I'm a newbie with NBEs. I have tried macrolane injections before, but the result vanished quite fast, I found NBEs and now trying if these work Smile

you should take the othrr herbs when not taking pm like alternat cycle so half month pm half month other herbs will work better because they wont reduce the effectiveness of your pm that way if you take all at once you wont get as much from either some women when the cycle pm start lower then peak dose a few days then lower back down you could try that if you feel its to much but as your cycling shouldnt mattrr i take 250 pm in my f up supple pills all month

Makes sense. Thanks for the advice. I'll drop my BA's from this evening and start taking them again on next week when I'll be on my purafem break. Smile I have had massive headaches these weeks, could that possibly be a side effect?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon