Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

someone help? ):

I've been trying to massage the suggested ways every day, whilst using a herb and i've recently started adding fennel tea into the mix.
I've been doing this a good two months now and nothing is happening, I was told something would change fast because I'm young (16) but nothing is and I haven't been growing since I was about 12.
Any suggestions for someone that doesn't want to knock their hormones out more? x
31aa ):
would like to go for a 32b/c

Its possible your real hormones are not producing as much because they are competing with the weak herb. Its because you are young, that this can be a problem. I would see about testing my hormones. save your money and do it the right way. look up zion pharmacy. and get your panel. You are too young to be doing weak herbal nbe. Massage should help you. Read as much as you can because you can easily shrink your breasts, stop them from growing completely just as you can grow them. You have to take the right herb and tests can help you. It sounds like you may have endocrine issues. Learn about the biology more and less about the herbs at this time and eat healthy while you are at it.

thanks, any specific foods to get into my daily routine? I just looked, its wild yam tincture i'm taking.

(10-02-2013, 08:43 PM)cupcaake Wrote:  thanks, any specific foods to get into my daily routine? I just looked, its wild yam tincture i'm taking.

foods with loads of vitamin A and E and get calcium in. Vegetables like broc, cali, get High protein-animal source is the best and eat some sea creatures, get some good fats- animal and fish is best.

You should see a difference within 4 months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon