Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, I'm new w/ 3 questions

Hi, I'm new. I've been lurking for a couple of days and decided to post. I'm starting off with a full B cup hoping I can make it to just a full C cup.

After reading everything here, I went out and bought Saw Palmetto 540mg and Fenugreek 610mg. I have three questions and I hope you guys can help me answer at least one.

(Background info on me: I'm a 21-year old, 5' 3" female at 108 pounds. I am going to be gaining weight on purpose, aiming for 12-15 pounds. I have no hips, broad shoulders, a deep voice and the body hair of a gorilla.)

1. Does anyone know how much of these I should be taking?
2. Does anyone have any other suggestions or recommendations?
3. And this might be a long shot but, does anyone know if these are fine to take with biotin?

I can help you with question 1 at least.

I take FG & SP.

Some people recommend starting low with maybe 2 or 3 capsules per day, then after 2 weeks ramp up to maybe 4-5 capsules. If 2 or 3 makes you tingle/ache then stick with that.

Personally, it take 3050mg FG, and 2 SP tablets, i think mine are only 450mg or something.

I think it's the fenugreek which is the one making me grow.

if you don't have any luck with this, you could try cycling with PM. Take it on the first day of your period, for a maximum of 2 weeks, any longer than this and it could disrupt your cycle.

Good Luck and happy growing Smile

A million thanks for replying. I realized the chances of anyone replying would be incredibly low, if not at all. I will most certainly begin today and if it's okay to use this thread for my monthly update, then I will do just that.

dont think so negative we try to answer most post get answered on here also you say voice deep big shoulder gorilla hair not good my voice its deepish men tell me its sexy i also have big shoulders but make my waist look smaller and means i can carry bigger breasts better and body hair all women have but remove just seems more of a never ending battle if your natural hair colours black like i know for me.
fenugreek work up the doseage gradually i think some people can take upto 3 g but start low
saw palmetto try recommended dose first and both should work with biotin.

I've started my program a week or two ago, I'm also using saw palmetto (5 capsules which together equals 800 mg) and fenugreek (5 capsules which together equals 3050 mg). But when I first started it was a lower dose of fenugreek (I only took 3 capsules which equaled 1830 mg)

If you want, you can start off with 3 capsules of fenugreek, if you don't feel any growing pains/swelling in a week or two, you can increase the dose Smile
Are you massaging your breast at all? If not then I recommend doing so you can try out flaxseed oil it's working for me so far Smile After you're done massaging, just grab a heating pad and leave it on your breast for a few minutes

@BonitaDDs: I'm sorry, I did not mean to come off as negative. And when I was describing my deep voice and body hair, I was trying to provide descriptions that you could use to make some implications about my hormone levels to give me advice. But, I know we can't tell without an official blood test. I wasn't trying to be negative about it. Heck, it all comes in handy being a personal trainer Wink Also, thank you for answering my questions.

@Shanasia: That's great, hope we'll be in touch throughout our journey. I did two fenugreek capsules today (1220 mg) to make sure I was not allergic to it. And I'll see if I'm allergic to saw palmetto tomorrow to officially begin my journey. And as for massaging, no I was not but I just looked up flaxseed oil and I think I want to go for it now. Thanks for answering my questions.

Thank you all for replying and for your wonderful suggestions. I will update you guys when I have progress Smile

If you want, you can try out this massage I've found it's been working great for me Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfnKPZYHAM
Blush

Thanks for the link! I'm really confused about a part of the massage though. I don't get the initial sliding your hand up your arm to your armpit thing going on.

(14-02-2013, 04:46 AM)SkinnyMinny Wrote:  Thanks for the link! I'm really confused about a part of the massage though. I don't get the initial sliding your hand up your arm to your armpit thing going on.

I'm not 100% sure either but here's a guess
1) It's either to push the fat on the arms to your breast?
2) It's to increase blood flow to your breast?
Again, I'm not quite sure about that part .-.'' but hey, what ever they're doing is making their breast bigger haha. If you want to check out more massage videos, feel free to ask Smile I know a other massage videos that worked for me Blush

Hey, I'm back with an update. I'm up to 4 capsules of fenugreek, 4 capsules of Saw Palmetto and flaxseed oil massages every other night. I certainly feel swollen but I'm not even sure how to measure myself since the tape measure pushes my boobs down and could cause inaccuracies. My boobs have been sore for these past two weeks. The last week was a weird sore but this week is a pre-period sore.

I've been researching the PM and I want to jump on that train soon.
But I also want to try Maca Root asap, so I'm buying that tomorrow.

I also gained about 2.5 pounds since my first post.

Thanks again to everyone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon