Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blocking androgens with spearmint is helping

I was trying to track down some information on the net about blocking androgens with herbs and I found an article by a doctor that recommended natural treatments that said to try spearmint. I bought a spearmint supplement and decided to post my results so far. I had been growing hair on my chin since I was about 30 years old and that's not fun for a woman. Sad I also wanted to help along my NBE, so I decided spearmint it is.

I am taking a 400 mg full spectrum spearmint supplement and I take 1 capsule every evening after I have eaten dinner. I recommend after dinner because at first this stuff was causing a cold burning effect (almost like reflux) in my throat at first until I adjusted to it. I adjusted after taking it after my meal. It only took about 2 weeks for me to stop having a burpy minty reflux feeling. lol

I have been taking the spearmint now since the last week of December. The hair on my chin has been significantly reduced and my monthly cycles seems to be more regular. The hair that's growing back in is finer and some of it has turned blonde like my normal facial hairs. I am not sure if I should take more than recommended, so I have been sticking with 1 capsule a day and I am happy with the results.

I just wanted to let you all know its working for me in case anyone wanted to try adding this to their regimen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon