Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

can someone help me? Im a little confused

Heart 

So my program is 1000 mg of ainterol and ainterol cream 2x a day. I have been taking 1000 mg in the morning for a little less that a month because I saw good results doing it all in the morning. Sometime during that change in program, I ran out of PM and took some left over fenugreek for about a week. I took 2 capsules 650 mg (i think) 3 times a day. During that time i got even better growth and swelling. Im back on PM for a couple of weeks now, i got my period and took a 3-4 day milk thistle cleanse. I lost a little and its been a week now and I haven't bounced back yet. Should I try to do a fenugreek program? Was it just short time swelling on FG? Why would FG work better than PM on me? Should i nix the mil thistle cleanse instead and only do it once in a while to not lose growth every month? Help!

FG could have given a prolactin swell? (milk production)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon