Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried breast actives?

(19-02-2013, 08:20 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I am 18 years old..i've been having problems with facial hair and my breasts since i was 12. I went to the doctor around the age of 13 and i told the doctor about PCOS and he said i definitely don't have it and he said it's normal for girls to have extra hair on their face... But it still doesn't explain my breast problem...Which i didn't talk to him about... I also started taking birth control because i heard that i can help with these kind of problems but i haven't noticed any changes and i've been taking birth control for about 3 years now...

That was years ago. someone like yourself should be checked yearly. And yes, your facial hair is the reason. You have high androgens most likely and that was the reason your breasts never developed. Your doc is an idiot. Its not normal to have facial hair for a woman, it is common.

BC is synthetic, its no wonder why it didn't help you. You are probably sterile if you go off of it.

You have a lot to take care of. I would taper off of bc and get thoroughly tested on all hormones and test thyroid and adrenals and even pituitary function. Go from there.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for the help! But if i do have hi androgens, what would they do to cure this?

(19-02-2013, 10:25 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Thank you so much for the help! But if i do have hi androgens, what would they do to cure this?

You've got to do that part and research. There are many anti androgens. which one is right for you?

SP, Pygeum, Peony, Lic Root, Spearmint There are many more, but that's something you will need to figure out.

thank you so much for all the help sweetie !

xoxo

oh and by the way, do you use any of the pumps? i ordered the noogleberry one ..i hope it works for me

(20-02-2013, 03:24 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  thank you so much for all the help sweetie !

xoxo

oh and by the way, do you use any of the pumps? i ordered the noogleberry one ..i hope it works for me
Thank You
I do pump, once every fifth day though. I just don't have that much interest in doing it every day. Good luck with it!

I know that a lot of people have gotten great results with it but since i have no breasts at all and no breast tissue i'm scared that the pump won't be able to hold suction for me .. I really hope this doesn't happen. It would be awesome if i could get some swelling an have it last a good 4 hours or more...

Thank you and good luck to you too ! xoxo

(21-02-2013, 06:27 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I know that a lot of people have gotten great results with it but since i have no breasts at all and no breast tissue i'm scared that the pump won't be able to hold suction for me .. I really hope this doesn't happen. It would be awesome if i could get some swelling an have it last a good 4 hours or more...

Sweetie, I read in another one of your posts that you are 17 years old. At this point you really should have nothing to be scared of! You still have PLENTY of time to grow. For example, I am 28 and still am underdeveloped. Am I scared that things won't work out? No, I have nothing to lose if I'm careful and am just happy that there is hope (NBE) for people like me to still grow! Also I am now going to advise you to steer clear of any hormonal supplements until you are out of your developing teen years, unless you are instructed to do so by your doctor. So it will not hurt you to see the doctor and have some tests run to help you know what is going on with your body and to put your mind at ease. Also, anything non-hormonal would be advisable and safe (such as hypnosis, breast pumps, and massage.)

(21-02-2013, 10:41 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(21-02-2013, 06:27 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I know that a lot of people have gotten great results with it but since i have no breasts at all and no breast tissue i'm scared that the pump won't be able to hold suction for me .. I really hope this doesn't happen. It would be awesome if i could get some swelling an have it last a good 4 hours or more...

Sweetie, I read in another one of your posts that you are 17 years old. At this point you really should have nothing to be scared of! You still have PLENTY of time to grow. For example, I am 28 and still am underdeveloped. Am I scared that things won't work out? No, I have nothing to lose if I'm careful and am just happy that there is hope (NBE) for people like me to still grow! Also I am now going to advise you to steer clear of any hormonal supplements until you are out of your developing teen years, unless you are instructed to do so by your doctor. But it will not hurt you to see the doctor and have some tests run to help you know what our going on with your body and to put your mind at ease. Also, anything non-hormonal would be advisable and safe (such as hypnosis, breast pumps, and massage.)

Oh wow, they just keep floodin' on in!
Yep. I agree with you. On the other hand, she has much more to address before she can even think of starting NBE (other than age).

@lil_babyxoxo,
Only because I feel for you as I have suffered hirsuitism and the like (mild hirsuit now), but with you pumping, you are more likely to induce lactation since it sounds like you higher androgens than normal. And when one has high androgens, one generally has high prolactin, meaning easy to induce lactation. In teen terms (just in case)= no real breast growth just flabby bags once the milk dries out.

Please see a doctor and address these issues first and once you have, if you have not grown breast tissue by the time you are 20, come back to the forum and the gals here will help you. There is no way you can grow breasts with male hormones dominating your endocrine system, and not even likely with pumping I am afraid. Your parents should understand this isn't normal for you, common, yes but tell them you must take care of it now.

Other wise, I would say to any foolish teen who wishes to rush into nbe, "go ahead, its your body, take the herbals and pump till tomorrow, but if something not so good happens to your hormone output or balance afterward, don't come crying it on the forums."

Most teens today are wearing double padded bras to compete with each other ( I know, they are around me 24/7) and those who are largely developed at 15, are going to be even larger in their 20's and 40's, if not overweight. They will generally not be very happy about it.

Whoa - that is interesting ^^^.... higher androgens means high levels of prolactin and likely to induce lactation? I hadn't heard that. But why would higher male hormones lead to lactation? Isn't that primarily an estrogenic thing?

In regards breast actives - yes, I tried a full 6 months of pills and cream, and I got absolutely nothing. :-( That was almost a year ago, and now I have started NBE again with the Noogleberry, and I ordered some PM which I haven't started yet. I know that a lot of ladies advise using PM as a very last resort, and that you must know exactly what you are doing first, and that's real good advice. But I'm a little impatient and impulsive at this point - and my intuition says go for it, so I will. My reasoning is a little like this - I have mild hirtuism as well - particularly around the nipples. like, a lot, its really odd. But nowhere else really. Maybe a few around my cheekbones, and some extra.. umm.. bush, but nothing else. I have really easy muscle develoment, and underdeveloped breasts. So this leads me to believe I have more testosterone/less estrogen. I haven't been tested for hormones, though... and it's so expensive, that I probably won't - although it is a good idea. And by the way, when I asked my doc about the hair around my nips, SHE said that it is totally normal, and that I am beautiful and healthy and fine -

Well, thats nice but not exactly what I wanted to hear haha.

So I personally cannot recommend Breast Actives, nor can I recommend any other program since I haven't had success (yet) - but it sounds like we are in similar boats, so I thought I'd share. And if the PM works for me, then you will hear about it! :-D

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing with me. I agree, we really seem like we have similar things going on here. I also have the hair around the nipples which i forgot to mention. I'm not going to the breast actives because i tried a supplement that is very similar and has similar ingredients and it did nothing at all for me. Except made me gain weight and have headaches all the time. I really didn't like it at all. I am thinking about going to see a gynecologist to talk to them about all my problems and if i really do have a high level of testosterone i hope they can give me something to fix it. I already got most of the male features and i'm scared that i might start getting that male structure too if i don't do something about it. I'm really worried about that.. I don't want to start getting big square shoulders and have a chest that looks like a 10 year old boy for the rest of my life :'(

I'm really fed up with all this. And so far the noogleberry pump isn't working for me :'(

You said you're going to start the PM...I hear a lot about "PM" but what is that exactly?

Thank You so much for sharing Smile Have a great day and i'm looking forward to hearing from you. Good Luck xoxo

& Thank you to everyone else who has been giving me advice and sharing Smile Good Luck to everyone xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon