Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried breast actives?

(23-02-2013, 06:52 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  In regards breast actives - yes, I tried a full 6 months of pills and cream, and I got absolutely nothing. :-( That was almost a year ago, and now I have started NBE again with the Noogleberry, and I ordered some PM which I haven't started yet. I know that a lot of ladies advise using PM as a very last resort, and that you must know exactly what you are doing first, and that's real good advice. But I'm a little impatient and impulsive at this point - and my intuition says go for it, so I will. My reasoning is a little like this - I have mild hirtuism as well - particularly around the nipples. like, a lot, its really odd. But nowhere else really. Maybe a few around my cheekbones, and some extra.. umm.. bush, but nothing else. I have really easy muscle develoment, and underdeveloped breasts. So this leads me to believe I have more testosterone/less estrogen. I haven't been tested for hormones, though... and it's so expensive, that I probably won't - although it is a good idea. And by the way, when I asked my doc about the hair around my nips, SHE said that it is totally normal, and that I am beautiful and healthy and fine -
Well, thats nice but not exactly what I wanted to hear haha.

I thought it WAS normal to have hair around the nips Tongue lol. Maybe I was wrong. And I guess I know what you mean by not wanting to hear that you're "normal"... I, too, have VERY easy muscle development (my arms are cut and I do nothing to work them out), arms and legs that are hairier than the average girl (like a werewolf, haha), underdeveloped breasts, and even hair around my navel Dodgy I also was hoping it was due to a hormonal imbalance that I might be able to fix, and assuming that I had more testosterone and less estrogen, but I just got the results back from my blood test and guess what-- despite all these "signs" that most people would use to self-diagnose themselves-- my hormones are all in balance. Just goes to show that people should really try to refrain from self-diagnosing and leave the diagnosing up to actual measurable, objective tests.

And @ lil_babyxoxo
"PM" is Pueraria Mirifica. It is a plant that grows in Thailand, otherwise known as Kwao Krua and is a phytoestrogen that contains Deoxymiroestrol and Miroestrol, which mimic estrogen (more than any other phytoestrogen found in other herbs) due to having structural similarity to estradiol, the strongest of the estrogen hormones in your body.

Oh okay now i know what it is !

Thank You Smile

MzHoney:

By the way, thank you for sharing your story about your blood tests. You sound a lot like me the way you were describing the hair, breasts and muscles... I was 100% sure that i have too much testosterone too...But now i will have to get tests to know for sure....

(24-02-2013, 05:43 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  MzHoney:

By the way, thank you for sharing your story about your blood tests. You sound a lot like me the way you were describing the hair, breasts and muscles... I was 100% sure that i have too much testosterone too...But now i will have to get tests to know for sure....

lil_baby, you're welcome! Big Grin
And lol MzHoney said she DIDN'T get tests done, so she doesn't know yet... she is only guessing about her hormone levels... "So this leads me to believe I have more testosterone/less estrogen. I haven't been tested for hormones, though... and it's so expensive, that I probably won't - although it is a good idea."

timarie:

I'm really sorry! I was talking about you but i said misshoney i instead..

LOl really sorry about that

(24-02-2013, 05:50 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  timarie:

I'm really sorry! I was talking about you but i said misshoney i instead..

LOl really sorry about that

Haha! That's funny Tongue It all makes sense to me now! No biggy Wink

And yes, I think it is a great idea for you to prioritize getting test results for your hormones first, so that you will know for sure what is going on! Good luck Smile

(23-02-2013, 11:42 PM)timarie Wrote:  I thought it WAS normal to have hair around the nips Tongue lol. Maybe I was wrong. And I guess I know what you mean by not wanting to hear that you're "normal"... I, too, have VERY easy muscle development (my arms are cut and I do nothing to work them out), arms and legs that are hairier than the average girl (like a werewolf, haha), underdeveloped breasts, and even hair around my navel Dodgy I also was hoping it was due to a hormonal imbalance that I might be able to fix, and assuming that I had more testosterone and less estrogen, but I just got the results back from my blood test and guess what-- despite all these "signs" that most people would use to self-diagnose themselves-- my hormones are all in balance. Just goes to show that people should really try to refrain from self-diagnosing and leave the diagnosing up to actual measurable, objective tests.

Hi Timarie! Yea, I do think it is relatively normal to have some hairs there. But I have a LOT. Like, a few rows of really long dark ones that just totally cover the areolas. I tried to accept it, but its just not what I'm into... so I shave them. Its too much hassle to pluck. Maybe it is more common than I realize - I don't know. I haven't seen too many like that, but maybe they all shave em too!

Its a great thing that your hormones are balanced, after all. And yea, you're right those are definitely "signs" people go off of.
But its more than that, its numerous symptoms which have never been properly categorized into any disease or condition. I have been tested for lots of things and have had multiple blood tests done over the past several years and everything is totally fine!!! It's sooooo frustrating to hear that you are totally fine when you feel like crap. What else am I supposed to do about it, you know? Pretty much the only legitimate thing which has relevance to my symptoms is hormonal testing, and I haven't been able to make that happen mostly because of a lack of insurance, and a tight budget. If it isn't a higher test. level - then I think I have completely run out of ideas. I had given up on trying to do anything about it, and go about life, but my recent interest in NBE has brought this all up again. But you're right, it sucks to self-diagnose, and one should be extremely cautious. ESPECIALLY if you are young and still developing, lil_baby.

Sorry to hi-jack your thread, by the way. Blush

It's okay...I totally agree with you!

Yeah tried and have seen many reviews as well.

Check this out - 

https://www.bountifulbreast.com/testimonials/ .

Before finalising anything

Go through this page to know more about everything - https://www.bountifulbreast.com/faqs/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon