Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experimental FG & FSO cream

Okay so i decided to make my own cream with Fenugreek capsules, flaxseed oil, and a body moisturiser. However, as I am using powdered Fenugreek from capsules, it is more like a scrub.

This is my recipe;
3 x 3200mg capsules of fenugreek
2 x tablespoons of Flaxseed oil

I am unsure of the amount of moisturiser, but I have included a picture. It isn't the most attractive cream in the world, but i'm willing to give it a try!

The moisturiser is Garnier Body Tonic with Seeweed Extract.
Found here; http://www.feelunique.com/p/Garnier-Body...tion-400ml

The bottle says It's a hydrating lotion with phyto-caffeine (known for it's stimulating properties) with a firming effect.

How do you guys feel about this? Do you think it will work? Why/why not?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've been using this for 2 days now, and i am experiencing the growth-like pains and breasts feel very squishy and soft...

I am also adding dry body brushing to my program.

hey I just started the same basic thing. Used some fenugreek capsules, flax seed oil, and vitamin e lotion. My boobs feel squishy too and bigger. Been doing it for maybe 6 days.

(08-02-2013, 07:36 PM)JennyA Wrote:  hey I just started the same basic thing. Used some fenugreek capsules, flax seed oil, and vitamin e lotion. My boobs feel squishy too and bigger. Been doing it for maybe 6 days.
did you take fenugreek capsules internally beforehand and experience similar things?

I did experience some growth with internal FG capsule intake, I guess being able to absorb through the skin makes it more effective? It certainly feels like it's working better this way.

Kinda of noticed it with just eating the capsules, but it seems to me more pronounced now that I eat the fenugreek and rub it on my boobs.

(09-02-2013, 04:49 PM)JennyA Wrote:  Kinda of noticed it with just eating the capsules, but it seems to me more pronounced now that I eat the fenugreek and rub it on my boobs.
That's what I thought, thanks for confirming Smile

I'm glad to hear that you're experiencing some feelings of growth! Smile My old "boobie batter" recipe consisted of FG and FSO, but I used liquid extracts for both. I wonder if the powder from the capsules work better than the liquid extract? I first started NBE about a year or two ago, so I don't quite remember how well the effect was... ^^;

I have been using the FG with olive oil or vitamin E lotion, I will have to get some FSO to try as well, I have noticed a much fuller feeling (I have not been taking the capsules, just using them for massage).

(16-02-2013, 08:47 AM)bellaree Wrote:  I have been using the FG with olive oil or vitamin E lotion, I will have to get some FSO to try as well, I have noticed a much fuller feeling (I have not been taking the capsules, just using them for massage).

I used a batter similar to that before: FG, FSO, EPO, Olive Oil, Vitamin E. Oil, and some lotion (don't remember). Sometimes I think simplicity is best! :p Glad to hear your batter is working for you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon