Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal Supplements - Pills or Liquids?

Exclamation 

Hey all! I'm currently using the NoogleBerry pump system, but it seems like the most successful NBE regimes include herbal supplements and massage.

I'm very hesitant to take pills - not particularly because these are herbs that I might accidentally over-dose on or the potential liver issues, but because I am generally afraid to swallow pills. x__x

Do you think an NBE regime with liquid supplements would work just as well as one with pills? It seems to make sense in my head, but I'm not sure. The only way I would take the pills is if I can crush them && drink them with water, but I'd prefer not to go down that route. -__-;

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Smile

You provide of an example of a products that you would consider as a liquid supplement vs. pill?

(02-02-2013, 06:25 AM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  You provide of an example of a products that you would consider as a liquid supplement vs. pill?

Sure! For example, you can buy Saw Palmetto as a liquid extract, or in the form of capsules.

Liquid Extract: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saw-Palmetto-Berry-Extract-No-Alcohol-Natures-Answer-1-oz-Liquid-/380550935145?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589a9a7269

Capsules: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sundown-Naturals-Saw-Palmetto-450mg-250-Capsules-Exp-9-2014-FAST-FREE-SHIPPING-/160918246696?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2577799528

In most cases, the capsules seem better because the price is fairly inexpensive in comparison to the amount of servings you get, but that doesn't necessarily speak for the potency, right? ^^;

It wholly depends on the particular herb. In SP's case, the most bang-for-the-buck is in dry extracts in pill form.

HOWEVER. If you seriously have a problem taking them via pills, there's no reason you can't use liquid extracts for everything, most herbs will have liquid extract versions available.

Another option is that most of these "pills" are dried herbs in some kind of capsule. You can just break open the capsule and sprinkle the dried herb into some kind of food or drink and take them that way. I recommend something VERY STRONG to mask the taste!

(02-02-2013, 04:40 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  It wholly depends on the particular herb. In SP's case, the most bang-for-the-buck is in dry extracts in pill form.

HOWEVER. If you seriously have a problem taking them via pills, there's no reason you can't use liquid extracts for everything, most herbs will have liquid extract versions available.

Another option is that most of these "pills" are dried herbs in some kind of capsule. You can just break open the capsule and sprinkle the dried herb into some kind of food or drink and take them that way. I recommend something VERY STRONG to mask the taste!

Thank you for your insight! Liquids generally seem to be on the expensive side, so capsules seem like a good option for me, so long as I can crack them open and sprinkle them in a drink or something. ^^

Although... I could use some liquids for a boobie batter. Just got to figure out which ones to take orally and which to use topically. Any suggestions? Huh

I'd like to get: Fenugreek, Fennel, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Black Cohosh... The "essential" NBE stuff! Wink

(02-02-2013, 11:39 PM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  I'd like to get: Fenugreek, Fennel, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Black Cohosh... The "essential" NBE stuff! Wink

Haha. There's no such thing as "essential" NBE stuff. Any plan that actually nets someone good results differs so greatly from anyone else's plan as to be ridiculous.

NBE is a science like any other, and our bodies differ a LOT more than you'd think.

(03-02-2013, 02:08 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Haha. There's no such thing as "essential" NBE stuff. Any plan that actually nets someone good results differs so greatly from anyone else's plan as to be ridiculous.

NBE is a science like any other, and our bodies differ a LOT more than you'd think.

Yeah, that's true. That's why I use the term "essential" lightly. Tongue But there are certain supplements and ingredients that are more highly associated with NBE, right? Otherwise, there wouldn't be a trend of the same ingredients across most breast enhancement creams and pills, lol.

But I understand what you mean entirely. What works for one person may not have any effect on another person at all, lol. I wish I knew a little more about my body, especially in terms of estrogen dominance, 'cause that might be helpful... I'll just experiment with a few things at a time and see how it goes. Maybe I'll stick to topical application for now. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon