Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Butt growth questions!

(18-04-2013, 05:03 AM)foxy_princess Wrote:  I eat lamb but not as regularly as fish Sad hahaha! I wish I ate more lamb! Hmm I don't have heavy weights at home I'm afraid! I'm in search of an all female gym at the moment so I don't have awkward stares from men (its the reason I left my last gym!). But yeah I just need to find a part time job cause I found an all female gym I'm psyched about! Big Grin

Protein shakes sound like a good idea cause like you said I'm not doing intense workouts just yet! I'm looking forward to starting though, so excited!

Thanks so much for the link btw! And my avatar is what I strive for my boobs to look like one day Sad I'm far from it! Will the protein shakes/whey protein bulk up my boobies too? Huh

Hey! Sorry it has taken me quite some time to respond.

As far as extra protein in your diet "bulking up" your boobies, if you check out my must-increase-my-bust program thread, you can see in my "before program" photos I have photos taken just over a month ago, and then photos taken over a year ago, and you can see a pretty big difference, and I believe that was because of my diet change (and yes, I added A LOT more protein to my diet! as well as some more calories). It doesn't directly cause your boobs to get fat, so to speak, but it provides your body with the proper nutrition that it needs to grow the way it WANTS to grow (so if you are underdeveloped, a diet change may be of what you are in need! I know that diet and sleep were both of my problems, and may be why I never developed much before). Protein is needed for the growth process and, the more you consume, the less you are cutting into your boobs' opportunity to grow. That is the way that I understand it, but anyone else who may be more knowledgeable on this matter, please interject!!

or by exercise http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/vi...-butt.html

http://www.curvyfruit.com/p/testimonials.html

I've been takinh aguaje for over a month I think it's helped !
I'm taking maca in conjunction as it is more affordable
need to get my squat on though for more results but noticed a plumper rounder ass ;]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon