Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie with Questions!

Hey all!
So I am trying out herbal breast enhancement again. I tried it once before and I saw growth( I did not measure how much), but I stopped because I got a little bit weirded out with the process, but I'm back again! I would like to have growth by the summer so I can look good in a bikini Smile
So here is the regiment I had gradually reached last time I tried and I am trying again:
SolaRay Fenugreek 620MG capsule x 6
SolaRay Saw Palmetto 589Mg x 5-6
Nature's Way Wild Yam 425MG x2
I added SolaRay Dong Quia 550Mg x2, but I would skip a couple of weeks out of the month because it gave me bad PMS and made my period last longer.
I recently ordered Breast Active Cream to add.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I would like to see faster results if possible, I know it is a gradual thing, but anything I can add to make it more efficient I am willing to try.
Thanks!

(30-01-2013, 07:05 PM)danigirl Wrote:  I added SolaRay Dong Quia 550Mg x2, but I would skip a couple of weeks out of the month because it gave me bad PMS and made my period last longer.

Dong Quai has that effect on some women, so it wasn't just you. Although it's a well known herb for NBE it's not suitable for everyone.

Sounds like the Dong Quai is messing with your hormones, I would ditch it.

I don't have the same reaction to it but when I take it regularly, I take two weeks on (right after period ends), two weeks off (leading up to period).

Thanks for the info Smile I would like to know what you all think of my program? I just recently added red clover as well... any thoughts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon