Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

7 Days on my herbal program. How am I doing?

Star 

(09-02-2013, 10:57 PM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  You haven't even hit a proper dose of FG and still at a low dose and you expected growth in just 2wks.

Hi LookingForward2NBE,

I just wanted to correct any misunderstanding.

The dose of FG I was taking was 3x a day, 610mg = 1830mg.

Today I have uped my dose of FG to 5x a day, 610mg = 3050mg.

I am still massaging with flax oil at least twice a day for 10min.Thats about all the time I have. lol.

I wanted to start on one herb at a time and just work up as I go but if anyone has any advice, that will be helpful.

Thanks for your advice,
StargazerWink

(09-02-2013, 07:29 PM)alex1 Wrote:  If you truly speaking, it is really good and amazing. i want also loose my weight and i was trying different method and tips for this purpose but result are nothing. But now i try it. And i hope now this time i'll smart and successful. Thanks to you. Take care.

I'll check it. Thanks for notify me.

gold coast skin care
Star 

Hello Everyone,

I changed my title to keep track of where I am.

Just wanted to give some updates on my progress.

I am still taking FG 5x a day, 610mg = 3050mg
massaging with flax oil 2x a day.

I do feel a little fuller and OMG my boobs feel very tender and are a bit sore from massaging.

I dont want to stop massaging because I dont want to loose any of the fullness that I have noticed.

Has anyone noticed their face clear up from blemishes while being on FG?

Every since I have been using it, my face has been looking better.

I am doing some weight loss as well, so I just have to make sure I get enough protein for healthy breast growth.

I want to loose some weight, but I am afraid to loose my boobs, since they are the first to go in weight loss.Dodgy

I am thinking of adding some L-Arginine, SP, and Maca to see where that takes my growth.

Thanks for taking your time out to check on my progress and I will keep in touch.

ThanksWink
Stargazer
Star 

Hello Everyone,

I have been seeing my doctor since I started my program about a pain on the right side of my stomach.

At first I thought I had stretched a muscle from exercising but the pain got worse, so I went to my Doctor and had several tests done.

I had my gal bladder, appendices, liver, spleen and kidneys checked and all was fine.

When they checked my blood sample, it tested positive for a kind of bacteria that is normally found in the stool, so I embarrassingly had to get that checked and it tested positive for a bacteria in my lower intestine.

The Doctor put me on:
Amoxicillin 500mg 2 capsules twice a day
Omeprazole 20mg once a day
Clarithromycin 500mg once a day

So, yea I will be off of my nbe for a while, until this bacteria clears up Sad, but I will continue with the massaging with flax oil if that will help a little.

At this point I am very frustrated, because I came this far and even noticed a little fullness and now I have to focus on the bacterial infection before I can move on with my program.

This is the reason why it is very important to know your body and make sure everything is functioning properly to get the best results of your nbe.

I cant wait to start my program again to see what kind of results I will get when this bacteria infection is gone.

I will follow up when I start my program again.

Thanks to all who have been viewing my program.
StargazerWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon