Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rapibust experiences

Did anyone try rapibust and can tell more about it?
does it work, how long till you can see results and are results permanent?

emily loretta used for a week i think i am using similar product beautibusti because its a bit cheaper i am likeing my progress with it so far.

how long have you been using it and what are the results/growth?

about 2 weeks they seem alot plumper and heavier also through out this 2 weeks i have measured 42 and up inches which is about a .25in gain I was also taking f up supple but before i added beautibusti was more vary in size probably swelling also i started to get growing aches with them.

im using rapid bust...1st i had to use it for 4 days instead of the 6 to see results (so they say) because i got a rash and before it got worse I had to make that area clear again. But it took a week for it to clear and now I'm back on it. I can't measure my progress but I have noticed they bounce when I go down the stairs. I almost fell down the stairs when I noticed "what in the world?" I used to be a size AA or even AAA lolz but now I after months n rabibust help I'm a good...MAYBE small B or on the line of becoming a full be. I don't have pictures, YEt.
I'm waiting for my period to start my program because im taking PM and once my cycle starts thats when I'm starting ALL OVER AGAIN.

Keep me posted!
Id like to know if rapibust really works

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon