Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my Japanese PM, what next?

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and have posted a self introduction.

I've received my Japanese PM and wonder what to do next. I'm petite and underdeveloped, about 28AA in size for my girls. My main concern is health, as both my grandmothers had breast cancer.

So I wonder if I should do a colon and liver cleansing first, before starting on the PM, or will that make the phytoestrogens even more potent and hence risky? I've been trying to read up about phytoestrogens and breast cancer but all the scientific mumbo jumbo is beyond me. Or should I go for a hormone test? The saliva hormone test is not available in my country and I'm thinking I may need to see a gynecologist or perhaps a dietician (not sure if the latter can order hormone tests). What do you think?

I really want to grow and look more feminine, a full A or nearly B will be good. Big Grin

pueraria shouldn't cause cancer in fact more evidence suggests it can help prevent it there's a whole post about this and that not all estrogen are made equal its normally the chemical man made poisonous estrogen that cause harm. The only risk you'll need to worry about with pm is maybe circulation if you smoke but i smoked and take it i just take butchers broom for circulation health and late cycle or maybe headache nothing serious just listen to your body start on low dose you be fine.

(24-01-2013, 05:29 AM)rubric Wrote:  Hi all, I'm new to the forum and have posted a self introduction.

I've received my Japanese PM and wonder what to do next. I'm petite and underdeveloped, about 28AA in size for my girls. My main concern is health, as both my grandmothers had breast cancer.

So I wonder if I should do a colon and liver cleansing first, before starting on the PM, or will that make the phytoestrogens even more potent and hence risky? I've been trying to read up about phytoestrogens and breast cancer but all the scientific mumbo jumbo is beyond me. Or should I go for a hormone test? The saliva hormone test is not available in my country and I'm thinking I may need to see a gynecologist or perhaps a dietician (not sure if the latter can order hormone tests). What do you think?

I really want to grow and look more feminine, a full A or nearly B will be good. Big Grin

The first thing you should have done was gone in for a hormone test to know if you even need PM for NBE. As far as cancer, I don't think it should be a major concern unless your cells are Estrogen receptors have a history of being positive for cancer. Since you have a family history of it, you should def monitor it by feeling for lumps. Massages are good for that.

Thank you both, for replying, and for being so patient with newbies.

Yes, I'll try to arrange to meet a gynae and I'm not in a huge hurry to start on PM yet.
I don't smoke and do intend to do colon and maybe liver cleansing, but should that be done before of after one round of PM? The problem with cancer research is I see a number of conflicting or inconclusive reports.

I haven't made an appointment with a gynae yet, it turns out to be more complicated than I thought.

Anyway, for those of you who might be curious, I have the Suplife PM, ordered through Rakuten: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/regul...rans/ja/en. I'm hoping Japanese PM will be of higher quality and more potent, so I can get results faster and stop PM quickly, due to my concerns about health.

For the time being, I'm massaging during my shower and hoping to grow without any supplements. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon