Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

Update 2/24

Ran out of evening primrose oil (guess I'm taking a break of nbe for now) Sad Will buy the same herbs I used when I started Smile

I guess I'll just stick to massaging with flax seed oil for now ^.^

Added herbal tea to my program it's spearmint and peppermint tea some ladies added it to their program and I wanted to try it out Smile Taste pretty good too!

Btw my Fenugreek, borage oil, and evening primrose oil will come in the mail soon, can't wait to start again and get more growth! ^.^
Heart 

Herbs came in the mail today. This will be my 3rd month doing nbe, here's my new regime:
-Massage!
-Spearmint and peppermint tea 3 cups a day
-Fenugreek-5x per day=3050mg
-Evening primrose oil- 4x per day =4000mg
I know in the last post I said I'll add borage oil too, but it turns out my mom only bought me fenugreek and epo Blush

Smile Here's a lil update~!
I made my own little boobie batter, it has
-Flaxseed oil
-Fenugreek and
-EPO
Now when I massage, I get tingles (which I've never really gotten with just flaxseed oil alone ^.^)

Btw, I take 2 capsules of fenugreek in the morning (right when I wake up)
2 at 12:20, and 2 more at 4:00. As for EPO, I take 2 capsules at 5:00 and 2 more at 7:00

hello, Just wondering if you could put an update on your measurements? Im curious because your close to the same size I am but I have been doing NBE on and off for about 2 years ( stick with it, going on and off doesnt get results) haha anyways looking forward to your reply!

Measurement Update 3/16
When I first started nbe (which was 2 months ago) I was 32.5'' then my last update I was 33.8'' now I'm 34.2''! Smile
Blush

Shanasia,I like your plan a lot Big Grin Have you know increased your breast to entire cup ?

(08-04-2013, 06:05 PM)lona1 Wrote:  Shanasia,I like your plan a lot Big Grin Have you know increased your breast to entire cup ?

Hi, no I'm still wearing my 32 b bra but I've noticed it's getting tighter Smile

Okay, so I've been off my herbs for a couple of weeks (I haven't taken any this month )Smile but it seems that my growth has been permanent... Smile
Today I've measure:
When I first started nbe I was 32.5'' (three months ago) then my last update I was 33.8'',my other update I was 34.2'' , now I'm 34.11''. I've been just massaging (in the morning, afternoon, and before I go to sleep), listening to subliminal's, and drinking spearmint and peppermint tea

I'm going to buy more fenugreek and evening primrose oil soon Smile

Im baaack~! Tongue

I've stopped NBE for a month (May), and now I'm back, here's my regime right now:
Fenugreek 5x a day= 3050mg
EPO: 6x a day= 6000mg
Spearmint and peppermint tea 3-4 cups a day

Hope to get more growth this month Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon