Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi,new to NBE, starting herbal program

Thank you for the feedback Smile
My breast now feels a bit heavier than before I've started and they look more round also Blush I can't find my camera so I can't pictures of how they look now -.-''

I usually take my herbs around 12:00PM I'm planning on taking them before I go to bed now. Does it really matter what time you take your herbs? Is it better to take them before you go to sleep? Just wondering

It's best to take your herbs every 12-8 hours so that they're always in your system and it is best to take some before bed because your body produces the most hormones and does all it's growing while you sleep

I have another question, is it okay to take herbs while on your period? I just got mine today an I was wondering if it's okay to take them or am I supposed to take a break?

Update

My breast feel a bit heavy and I'm getting some pain near the lower part of my breast. Lately, I've been feeling some tingling I'm guessing these are growth pains? Blush

Oh, btw I've decided to increase my fenugreek dose, I think it's 3050mg now? I've also increased my saw palmetto dose

Update 2/17

Ran out of Fenugreek, borage oil, and L-arginine Sad Now using Evening primrose oil, and saw palmetto. I'm still feeling tingles near the lower part of breast. I haven't been massaging like I use to, I haven't really had the time to -.- I found these massages very helpful and will try my best to do them daily
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7tTmSL4Sks&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfnKPZYHAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQxPkM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3sodkN0t0&feature=relmfu

Will measure bust later today! Smile

I've just measured before I was 32.5'' at my nipples, now I'm 33.8'' Blush
I ran out of saw palmetto yesterday Sad Now using just evening primrose oil Smile it's still giving me tingles, I'm also running low on flaxseed oil
Star 

Hi Shanasia,

Thanks for posting the links for massages. They were soo useful.

I have been on my NBE for 26 days when I found out that I was diagnosed with a bacteria in my lower intestine and had to stop taking my herbs because of the medication the doc. put me on.Dodgy

The only thing I can do at this moment is Massage, so this is the only thing that I think will keep me on track.

Looking forward to see your progress and congrads on your new growth.Big Grin
StargazerWink

If any one is curious about the dose of evening primrose oil I take 4x a day which equals to 4,000 mg. I'm still getting tingles and my breast still feels heavy. Bad news, my heating pad stopped working Angry so now I have to go and buy a new one

that sucks about your heating pad Sad same thing happened to me when i sprained my ankle lol

soo your 18?? Im 17 and really wanna start herbs for breast enhancement. Your program sounds really good and I think im gonna try it soon Smile If i get any growth or make any changes ill let you know Smile

Keep posted!!

(22-02-2013, 06:49 PM)kouklitsa Wrote:  that sucks about your heating pad Sad same thing happened to me when i sprained my ankle lol

soo your 18?? Im 17 and really wanna start herbs for breast enhancement. Your program sounds really good and I think im gonna try it soon Smile If i get any growth or make any changes ill let you know Smile

Keep posted!!

Yeah, I'm 18 Smile it was kinda hard finding the right dose that work for me (I found the perfect dose for my body when I was running low on my herb -,-), I'm finally getting tingles again like I did when I first started. I wish you good luck on your growth when you start! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon