Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast shape - noogleberry vs Brava

I loose suction if I try sleeping on my sides. It is probably easier if you use airlock which I don't. I can't even feel the domes are there so it is really easy to sleep with them on ... IF you can sleep on your back Wink

Yea I've gotten so use to pumping that I don't feel the domes there until my hubby accidentally bumps into them lol.

Hi Girls,
I just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth! I have used Brava and have no experience with Noogleberry, but I'm sure it works for women as well. To clarify a comment that was made, Brava, according to my manual does not "guarantee" 2 cup sizes, but rather states: "The initial clinical study published in the peer-reviewed scientific medical journal, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, showed that women who consistently wore the Brava System for 10 consecutive hours per day for a consecutive 10-week period grew an average of 100cc in breast volume, or approximately one cup size.....clinical research indicated that women who complied with the protocol experienced an increase in breast volume, which ranged from 35cc to 250cc of lasting tissue growth" (that would be from less than 1/2 cup to 2 1/2 cups).

There is a wide range of results because every woman, of course, is unique. Those results in the clinical study are for a 10-week period of time. If a woman continues to use the Brava system past the 10-12 week period, she will continue to grow as well. She would just "graduate" to the next size dome. Brava probably does not have the range of dome sizes that noogleberry has(I don't know this for sure, however), but I can't imagine wanting to be larger than the extra large size domes(they seem huge)! Then again, I don't think it was the Brava creator's intention to help women get to playboy bunny size! Big Grin

well that would be the whole point lol to avoid breast implant surgery we want the same result from pumping. The XL noogleberry domes are huge as heck lol, they barely fit on my chest! They look like huge rockets on my chest when I use them lol. I can't lay on my side with them though, but I can with the medium and large sized domes.

Playboy bunny booby wishes to all! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon