Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is This Normal For My Age?

Hi there, I'm a 15 year old female, and i have a few questions about my breasts. I am a freshman in high school, and I am very self-conscious about them. I wear a 38B/small C as I am pretty chubby at 5'7" and 210lbs, but my boobs are somewhat triangular looking, and flat. No matter what bra I wear i just cant seem to fill it out, and i have absolutely no cleavage, which is upsetting because all of my friends have perfect boobs and being in highschool it's something that is pretty important. My boobs are not firm at all and they pretty much collapse if you squeeze them, and all of the women in my family have good breasts. They haven't seem to have changed at all since I was in 7th grade when i started wearing underwire bras, and in fact they seem smaller and less full. Is this normal, and will they continue to develop? Also, since I was nine, I have been vegetarian and mostly dairy free, could this be a factor? Maybe I wasn't getting enough protein? Anyway some answers would be greatly appreciated as I am quite concerned. Thanks Smile

I definitely think you need to incorporate protein into your diet, it is important to grow and develop normally. Even as a Vegetarian you can get protein easily from nuts, nut butters, beans, soy, etc etc.

I would also say to look into massage techniques as that will help your breasts develop in a rounder shape. It sounds to me like you are developing in a tubular or tuberous type of breasts, which is what I have. I wish I could go back to when I was 15 and know what I know now to possibly prevent growing the way I did, or lack of growing I should say.

Definitely look into a healthier diet and exercise program. I know you said you are vegetarian but you need to make sure you are eating enough of the nutrients your body needs. If you read through the forum you can also find some booby friendly foods that you can incorporate in your diet as well. Hope that helps.

Hey, thanks for the reply.Smile I do eat a lot of soy and beans, mushrooms, etc. especially after recently becoming vegan. I feel like I add a nice bit of protein to my diet, but I'm always questioning whether or not I'm getting enough of it. I've been drinking a lot of smoothies and I'm soon going to buy some soy protein powder to add to those. I am also going to start exercising regularly as I want to start thinning down and toning my body more. I will definitely try the massages, and foods to promote growth. As I said before, thanks so much for the reply Wink

Another question Is this a genetic thing? After looking at pictures of other people's tuberous breasts, it looks like they're pretty bad. I have absolutely no fullness on the top of my breasts, this whole thing is pretty distressing to me because it seems the only option to make them look good is surgery, which I don't really want and obviously I would have to wait a long time. Is there something I can do about this? Will they fill out as I get older? I honestly don't know if they will even grow anymore. Like I said, this is all extremely distressing.. thanks, please help.

I honestly don't think it's genetic or hereditary. None of the females on my biological side of the family have it, yet I got it. Everyone I have talked to with it had many factors going on in their life during time of puberty and development. Like stress, extreme weight loss, eating disorders, malnutrition (sometimes not by choice), hormonal imbalances, bad diets (eating enough calories but not the nutrition the body needed to develop properly, gotta love the bad nutrition thrown in our faces nowadays), etc.

You being only 15, you still have some time to go to grow and develop. As far as NBE that you could do... I'd say massage would be your biggest bet, it's free, you can do it as often as you'd like, and it helps shape. Hypnosis would be another safe thing for you, it helps you with body image and I believe it helps grow also. Eating healthier and exercise are major factors in development. I noticed in school the girls that played sports, were always active, and ate healthy but got the calories they needed developed the best. Maybe you could also look into pumping devices like Noogleberry, Bosom Beauty, Brava, etc. But of course anything like that you would need your parents permission to get, and not sure if you've even talked to them about all this. As far as supplementation, I do not recommend it at all for people under 18 as it messes with your hormones and could really mess them up with you being so young. I don't suggest herbal NBE at all until a girl is at least 21, but of course if you're 18 it's your decision since you're an adult.

Hope all that helps. Just read around the forum and I'm sure you'll find tons of info on all the things I mentioned.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon