Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Someone help me.. I'm so depressed

i understand exactly how you feel..i was 30AAAAA, worse than you because
i always wanted a model like slim body, i was considered anorexic back in high school, am now 22 year-old and my breast size is now 32 c..

Food does play an important role.
i wanted to buy breastactives as well,luckily i didnt as it doesnt work for most people
A bit of my advice, you have to take some multivitamins or something nutritious before you start any breast enhancement program.
Your body need to be healthy before your breasts can grow.
Then i targeted foods that stimulating estrogen growth.
One of the food i ate everyday before breakfast and dinner was 150ml plain yogurt + 2 tlbspoon condensed milk religiously for a month, you should notice a difference, if you dont try another food.

I also massage my breast with homemade cream every day and night without fail, and am still doing it occasionally for maintenance sake.

I did and am still doing some chest exercise 2 times weekly to lift and tone my pectoral muscle so that my breasts appear larger and up(exercise only work significantly if you have fat on your breast)

hope it helps

(13-01-2013, 09:58 AM)laika186 Wrote:  Hello!

Misskillz, your situation sounds a lot like mine! On top of having no breasts (that's what it feels like!), I am extremely skinny! And I am tired of listening to comment about my body both from family and friends and even strangers! I have been trying to gain weight for years, but nothing seems to work!

But I have to agree with what the others said above. There are guys who do not mind 'us' having small breasts. My ex never made me feel bad about myself! I hope you start loving your body and find success with NBE too.

Good luck!

In my case its a bit saddening, my ex cheated on me with a girl with giant boobs(she is very fat though) When he saw me again last christmas, he started talking to me when busy calling me again..but guess what i sent a pic of me with a new bf to him..

Am now a 32 c(small c though)but am satisfiedWink

(12-01-2013, 07:49 AM)misskillz Wrote:  So I did some research, and I found this site. I decided to give it a try. 2 years ago I tried Breast Actives, but only the pills. I just noticed an inch growth and after 6 months taking it, I dont see any growth anymore, so I stopped. And it returned to my original size!!!! Sad Then in Dec I thought of giving BE another try... I've been on SP for a month now, but I'm also on birth controls for 5 years since I had hormonal imbalance before, and been massaging my boobs for good 2 weeks with the Breast Actives cream I didn't use 2 years ago..
What BC are you taking?
I was on birth control (Yasmin) for about 2 years. The birth control actually made me lose weight. I was 88lbs. My holistic doc told me that birth control can stop your natural hormone production, and even make women infertile if they take it too long. So I stopped taking the BC and ate edamame everyday. I gained about 15 lbs and felt so much better about my body. Perhaps you should start looking into alternative for BC.

Hi! I'm just here to share my support. I'm also a multiple cup sister - trying to grow into a AA firstly! Smile

I'm on the second week of Bountiful Breast!

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry, I've been so busy, haven't got time to check my thread and reply to all of you!

@ boostilicious: Thanks for the info! I'm currently taking some supplements, I ran out of biotin last month and I stopped taking flaxseed oil cause I figured it didn't do anything...
I've been eating quite healthy though, I eat yogurt almost every day now, along with lotsa fruits and drinking lotsa water. I doubled my protein intake, since I figured that would also help with the growth.
And I also massage every day and night with the Breast Actives cream. (I don't take the pills I gave up on em long time ago)
How did you get to C cup? Did you just eat healthy and workout + massage?
And yeah, that sounds like a good revenge! haha glad you moved on!

@ kaitlyn9: Oh really? well I have been taking my Alesse for years now.. I must say I haven't had any problems with it. It has helped me get rid of acne, and regulate my period.. Though I realized it made me a bit more cranky and I get more cramps on my period...
My doctor told me when I was 15 that the BC will help regulate it, and if I dont fix it, I might not have a chance of getting pregnant in the future Sad
I'll go see a gyno soon, and figure it out..

@ b00biel0ve: Hi! Thanks for the support! Smile I am too trying to get a full A cup.. Its been almost 2 months now for me. I haven't got any permanent growth yet. It's been on and off. I notice that it always shrinks when I get my period.. *sigh* but then it'll get back to half an inch size after..

(26-02-2013, 12:19 AM)misskillz Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm so sorry, I've been so busy, haven't got time to check my thread and reply to all of you!

@ boostilicious: Thanks for the info! I'm currently taking some supplements, I ran out of biotin last month and I stopped taking flaxseed oil cause I figured it didn't do anything...
I've been eating quite healthy though, I eat yogurt almost every day now, along with lotsa fruits and drinking lotsa water. I doubled my protein intake, since I figured that would also help with the growth.
And I also massage every day and night with the Breast Actives cream. (I don't take the pills I gave up on em long time ago)
How did you get to C cup? Did you just eat healthy and workout + massage?
And yeah, that sounds like a good revenge! haha glad you moved on!

@ kaitlyn9: Oh really? well I have been taking my Alesse for years now.. I must say I haven't had any problems with it. It has helped me get rid of acne, and regulate my period.. Though I realized it made me a bit more cranky and I get more cramps on my period...
My doctor told me when I was 15 that the BC will help regulate it, and if I dont fix it, I might not have a chance of getting pregnant in the future Sad
I'll go see a gyno soon, and figure it out..

@ b00biel0ve: Hi! Thanks for the support! Smile I am too trying to get a full A cup.. Its been almost 2 months now for me. I haven't got any permanent growth yet. It's been on and off. I notice that it always shrinks when I get my period.. *sigh* but then it'll get back to half an inch size after..

I ate 150ml plain yogurt+ 2teaspoon condensed milk twice daily(before breakfast and dinner)
took multivitamin supplement
drank red wine papaya soup one hour before bed everynight
did 2type of message everyday(breast circular massage and nervous massage)
continued this for 3months
ps.i started seeing improvement in a week

As a matter of fact, my many friends has this problem. May be all of us are the Asian. Every method i will try.

Just dropping by~! Your story about bf and the feelings you have towards him touching/seeing your breasts, well I can relate to those damn well. He probably doesn't want to offend you by touching them since he knows you are insecure. At least that is what happened to me when I had a talk with my boyfriend.

Beach party coming up? If you have to wear bikinis or revealing tops, try ones that have ruffles. They make chest look bigger, yet being girly and cute. Also, easier to hide some extra possible paddings under there Wink

@ boostilicious: Oh interesting! I didn't know you can get growth just from that! you're lucky! I think it really takes time for my body to even grow an inch.. I'm completely flat so that doesn't help. I heard that if you have more breast tissue to begin with, it'll be easier to do NBE.
Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely give it a try.. do you think you can link me to website on how to do the circular and nervous massages though?

@ naturalbreast: yes, don't give up just yet! read the success stories from this forum, and it'll inspire and motivate you! Smile

@ xToffie: Haha thanks. About the bikini, I'm just upset cause theres no cleavage whatsoever, I've tried on push up bikinis and it doesn't really help since theres nothing to 'push' there..

About the boyfriend... well he knows that I'm really insecure and I told him about the thought of getting a boob job, but he hates it so much he said that I don't need it, and he loves my body the way it is.. But I still feel so insecure, and I hate revealing em to him lol

(27-02-2013, 06:34 AM)misskillz Wrote:  @ boostilicious: Oh interesting! I didn't know you can get growth just from that! you're lucky! I think it really takes time for my body to even grow an inch.. I'm completely flat so that doesn't help. I heard that if you have more breast tissue to begin with, it'll be easier to do NBE.
Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely give it a try.. do you think you can link me to website on how to do the circular and nervous massages though?

@ naturalbreast: yes, don't give up just yet! read the success stories from this forum, and it'll inspire and motivate you! Smile

@ xToffie: Haha thanks. About the bikini, I'm just upset cause theres no cleavage whatsoever, I've tried on push up bikinis and it doesn't really help since theres nothing to 'push' there..

About the boyfriend... well he knows that I'm really insecure and I told him about the thought of getting a boob job, but he hates it so much he said that I don't need it, and he loves my body the way it is.. But I still feel so insecure, and I hate revealing em to him lol

Hypnotizing helps too,use your willpower while doing those method..
just keep tellin your brain it is growing bigger and bigger,though it sounds silly but it does help..i saw nervous massage on youtube,its a chinese show,unless you can understand chinese,ill link to you..it is a massage without touching your breast,just massage the hands,back,legs,and it is really painful,you will see result right after 1st massage in as little as 5minute..no kidding,i did to my mom and sis and they were amazed..i still do the massage occasionally..can i know your hip width?i am very very thin but i do have big hip,with the massage,your breast will grow untill it is inproportion with your hip width
as for the circular massage,ill give u a site when am less busy..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon