Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will drinking Bustea send my cycle out of whack??

I have been doing a lot of reading on the subject and am thinking of starting a regimen of drinking Bustea. But I have a few doubts I would like to clear up. Fennel and Anise are sold as the same herb here in India. Huh Since they both are cited as ingredients in the preparation of Bustea, will it work if I use the same herb (Fennel or Anise, since they are basically the same out here) and double the concentration instead?

Also, like I quoted above, will it affect my cycle when I start taking it? Is there any particular day of the cycle I should start drinking it?

(12-01-2013, 05:40 AM)laika186 Wrote:  I have been doing a lot of reading on the subject and am thinking of starting a regimen of drinking Bustea. But I have a few doubts I would like to clear up. Fennel and Anise are sold as the same herb here in India. Huh Since they both are cited as ingredients in the preparation of Bustea, will it work if I use the same herb (Fennel or Anise, since they are basically the same out here) and double the concentration instead?

Also, like I quoted above, will it affect my cycle when I start taking it? Is there any particular day of the cycle I should start drinking it?

Sorry that you've been waiting on a answer. But I drunk it before and no it didn't put my cycle out of whack. The only herb that did that was PM. The only thing that you can get from Bustea is that you'll smell like Maple Syrup

(16-01-2013, 05:11 AM)Kittyd7 Wrote:  Sorry that you've been waiting on a answer. But I drunk it before and no it didn't put my cycle out of whack. The only herb that did that was PM. The only thing that you can get from Bustea is that you'll smell like Maple Syrup

I will not mind if I smell like maple syrup. Wink FG is a regular part of my diet and I have not noticed any smell ever.

Thank you for your help. I will give Bustea a shot, since I have been worrying about PM myself. Does using PM massage creams have the same effect on the cycle as taking it internally in capsule form?

Thanks again.

(16-01-2013, 08:32 AM)laika186 Wrote:  
(16-01-2013, 05:11 AM)Kittyd7 Wrote:  Sorry that you've been waiting on a answer. But I drunk it before and no it didn't put my cycle out of whack. The only herb that did that was PM. The only thing that you can get from Bustea is that you'll smell like Maple Syrup

I will not mind if I smell like maple syrup. Wink FG is a regular part of my diet and I have not noticed any smell ever.

Thank you for your help. I will give Bustea a shot, since I have been worrying about PM myself. Does using PM massage creams have the same effect on the cycle as taking it internally in capsule form?

Thanks again.

that...i have no idea but i think cremes are better since you place then right on the site you need it. Im using booby stacked that has that in it, but since its mix I don't know what to say.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon