Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie and need help!!!

(12-01-2013, 07:25 AM)aveh Wrote:  hello laika!

Welcome to breastnexus. I see you wanted to grow boobs and gaining weight at the same time. Please take a look at my thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13296&page=4

My boobs is the last place to gain fat whenever I put on weight but I have grown 1 cup and gaining fat too. What's more I'm using herb from India and I'm sure you're very familiar with it Shy

Hi Aveh!

Thank you for your response! I have been trying really hard to gain overall weight and grow boobs, but to no success. Sad I went through your thread, and some of the herbs you mentioned like FG, Turmeric, Fennel, Nigella sativa (black seeds) have been part of my regular diet all my life. Shatavari is not a regular part of my diet though!

Right now I am wondering if I should actively start a program for NBE and weight gain. I am trying to get as much information as possible before I begin, and hopefully something will work! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon