Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dream Breast System at reduced price...

*makes soup for Anastasia and tucks her up in front of telly with some magazines

Any news yet? I'm so eager to start.

Sorry, nothing yet, not sure what has happened to him :/ I've emailed multiple times. I'm off Sunday, I can try calling again then.

Hey, Anastasia! First of all, I want to congratulate you on your results! (I've been kind of stalking you from your picture page, LOL!) Your growth is amazing and it gives hope for girls like me who have tubular breasts and will do anything they can to try to improve them. Your posts show that you're a helpful, honest person so I'm really grateful to hear from you.

If you ever hear back from him, you could count me in for the tuberous breast group! I agree that the mind can be very powerful and prove to help a lot in growing breasts.

I'm interested (:

Is there anymore news on this? I wrote to him and he said he still planned on doing the trials and that he would be back in town on July 8th but I haven't heard back from him after that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon