Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to PM

Hi my Name is Abi. I am 45Yrs Young and a life long CD,TV and only recently discovered and started using PM,Sp and FG as well as prenatal vitamins about 5 weeks ago. I am comfortable with my looks but aim is to appear more Androgynous and have a few questions? I think that the 1000mg of Pm and cream massage is working as my nipples are super sensitive and my chest has certainly become more fleshy and jiggly but I am looking for advice on how when or if I get to the stage where I am satisfied how can I maintain the look without growing more??? I come from a family of A-B Cups so I don't think that getting too big is going to be a problem. Softer Skin is there any secrets to add to Pm to help the feminising process how long can it take? I feel the muscle loss starting already I have a physical job but do I have to do more exercise? Any Input would be greatly appreciated.
Abi Smile

My understanding is that using FG will actually decrease the effectiveness of PM. Your body has a finite number of estrogen receptors and the FG will use some of them (hence blocking the much more powerful PM). Personally I decided to stop the FG and RC I was taking when I started PM.

And welcome! I'm pretty new here too!

Misty

Thanks Misty! I will Look into that! I was tempted just trying PM on its own or maybe just PM and SP?

Welcome Abi, from another Abi! (Y'know, you're like the first person besides me who goes by "Abi" for a shortening of Abigail instead of Abby or Gail?)

Anyways, I agree, try just PM and SP. MAAAAYBE toss in another anti-androgen like mint tea or chinese skullcap. MAAAAAAAYBE try some progesterone cream during the last two weeks of each month only...

Anyways! Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon