Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this... Too many choices!!

Hello Ladies,

I would very much like to order some type of suction device for breast growth. However, my head is spinning with all the options that are out there.Huh So far I've bumped into noogleberry, bosom beauty, enhance breast enlargement system, and brava. I would like to stay away from brava since it's so expensive, but I will definitely purchase it if it is indeed the best of the 4 options.

A little bit about me: When I was heavier my breasts were a full C, but now that I've lost weight and kept it off for 10 years I'm a very saggy A. Even when they were full Cs, my breasts were more long in shape than wide...so I'm wondering if there is a way to make them grow in width too (if that makes sense to anyone). I am 28 now and just recently started birth control (generic orthotricyclen) this month because my doctor thought it would help with my intense period pains. I'm hoping it will help with breast tissue growth too.

From what I gather, there are two types of systems: a mechanical type that is attached to a machine that applies the suction (intermittent or continuous) and a manual type which you use to pump yourself. Also, I've noticed that some women complain that the cups with some systems are difficult to keep in place without a bra. Does anyone have any recommendations on what type of bra to buy in case the system I choose doesn't come with a bra?

I'm sorry if my questions are confusing... I'm very confused myself and I'm just trying to get some direction so I can start my boob-growth journey.Smile

I think noogleberry is the best, it's the cheapest and a lot of people have gotten great results with it.

I use it myself, and I've definitely noticed an increase in width after using it. As a bonus, it seems to work better if you were already a larger size once!

You don't need to wear a bra to keep it in place. If you want to learn more, check out their forum.

Thanks BustyBabe! I really appreciate your help. I will def check out their forum!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon