Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Upper breast region growing only??

I started massage and pm a couple weeks ago and I've had an inch growth on the upper breast region and no growth across my nipples. I can see when I raise my arms theres a very visible bump where the top of the breast starts an it feels very firm, but across my nipples it still feels very soft and there is no visual growth at all :{. Now my upper bust and across the nipple measurement is the same. What can I do to have more outwards growth at the nipples? I'm starting to look disproportionate :{ I attached a picture for reference. I haven't worked out at all so it's not muscle. My boobs are just filling in weird...

I think I have seen a few people here mention about growth happening in different areas at different times. I can't say myself as nothing grows!

BUT I think there should be no reason why you won't fill out everywhere, especially as you have seen growth.

Try noogleberry or any form of suction devices theres the one sold by gismostore but personally have not tried, or brava. I find out of all the noogleberry is easy to obtain because you buy your starting kit for $60. Most of the girls here would recommend the same due to the fact that the suction methods is highly recommended for those with tuberous breasts. (i know you dont have tuberous breasts but its just kind of an example that the irregularity of how the tuberous breast looks like can get fixed by the nb so why not putting more meat or making your breasts sit higher)

Just sit the cups up higher and suck the fat upper (it`ll make sense if u find out how the nb system looks like)

How strange, I haven't seen growth occur like that on someone! But everyone is different, and depending on your body, some people start growing in other parts of the breast than others.

For me, I've got underdeveloped breasts, and I think that's why all my growth has gone to the side and underneath. Sad I would LOVE for the top of my breasts to fill out so that they finally look round from the side, but I'm starting to think that won't happen until my breasts fully develop. SadSad
My growth pattern is very strange, because while I have gone up almost 4 whole cup sizes, I still don't get cleavage, and because of how high up on my breasts my nipples are, it's almost impossible to find a bra that my nips don't spill out of! D:

Give it some time and see what happens. At least you're seeing some kind of progress, even if it is a little abnormal at first. If the problem continues, maybe you should consider a NB, but for now I think you'll be fine just to continue on PM and massage and see what happens.

Hun, its the type of breasts you have. I have the same issue. I only get growth on tops and very little on the bottom. I have a very pointed shape. So most meat is growing tops, innards than sides. Last is always bottoms.

So, you will have a lot of cleavage, count it as a blessing.

Thanks for the responses. I suspect I was overreacting. My boobs are just droopy and it'll take a bit for the lower boob region to tighten up. I have grown a full inch across the nipples now. Excited! Big Grin This is after a little over 2 weeks, can't wait til 2 months from now!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon