Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello *waves*

My name is Noelle and I am new to the site. I was very excited when I came across this forum. I never thought NBE was even possible. I decided to jump right and get started with massage about two weeks ago. When I first started, I used coconut oil. I also ordered booby stacked and it came in the mail yesterday. I am taking 1,000 mg of FSO twice a day. I was wondering if I should be using it to massage in addition to booby stacked or should ingesting be fine?

My husband has seen and felt some changes. I do feel some fullness but I haven't measured. I will do that soon.

Thanks in advance for any tips. Cheers.

Hey Noelle! Smile I'm glad to hear that you've embarked on the NBE journey recently and you're already feeling some fullness!

I recently returned to the world of NBE, so I can't fully advise you in what direction to take, but according to what you've said, I think you're on the right track!

I've checked out the ingredients for BoobyStacked && it looks like it has the essentials. Personally, I wonder if a pre-made cream is more potent than a homemade mixture using the same ingredients. Sometimes companies put low doses/amounts of the ingredients, so the desired results may take longer. But many people on here seem to have purchased BE creams as well and they've had successful results, so you should be fine! Tongue

Taking FSO orally sounds good; I wonder if you should take some other herbal supplements as well... I think it's fine to keep using FSO internally; just use the BoobyStacked cream as your only external for now, at least for 2 weeks. It wouldn't hurt to add the FSO, but it'd be nice to see how the cream works.

Hopefully another member will drop by to advise you! Happy growing! :3

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon