Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone injection and no growth.

So many of the people who have had good growth on PM seem to also have the other common factor of having the progesterone injection for birth control.

Has anybody had this injection and had no/little results on PM?

I haven't but I think it would be a crap shoot considering its not really bio identical so who knows, maybe some women's receptors are for more sensitive to these progestins than others.

I don't know, I have just noticed it as a common factor in many people who have had good results. I don't know if it is different to normal BC pill progesterone. Just trying to figure out if it is random or it is actually more beneficial than oral BC.

Many women here know I refuse to take BC because of complications in the past. I was suggested a injection BC but rejected because of past problems (bleeding for a month and a half at a time). However, I am still interested to know if the progesterone BC shot have had better results with PM than the rest of us folk, even those of us on PC. ;P

It wouldn't make me any more likely to get on BC, since I'm highly opposed to modern medicine, but it would definitely spark a new interest in me as far as research goes. Smile

(I refused the shot because with my previous BC failures, I didn't want to get a shot that I wasn't able to reverse if I were to have adverse side effects. I think this shot would be perfectly ok for someone who was able to get their hormone levels tested, was able to see a real doctor, and knew that the progesterone shot was safe for them to take.)

Well I know some of the faster growers, IdreamofG and bonitaDD etc have had the common factor of being on Progesterone injection BC.

(01-01-2013, 09:31 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Well I know some of the faster growers, IdreamofG and bonitaDD etc have had the common factor of being on Progesterone injection BC.

I wouldn't count IDreamofG's progress because she was a G previously or some large size and then was able to gain it back with this NBE protocol. I believe it was her genetically determined size so her hormones must have dropped over the years or a weightloss occurred. Once she stabilized her hormone levels, she got her growth and rather quickly.

I never like to see these people in any category using an NBE program compared to those like myself. Weightloss, Pre breast feeding size, and Pre size before low hormones.

Those women are not like us that have never started to develop or never develop correctly (with the possible exception of a couple) never lost a significant amount of weight or have breast fed, low hormones(menopausal).

But that's not to say it didn't work for someone like us which could have been for someone like BonitaDD's. I just truly feel it is a listen to and know your body approach rather than what worked for someone else.
So if you are in the category of those women, absolutely, consider their approach and tweak along the way if that is what you chose. I can see how this could work for you.

I am now on the Depo Provera shot and recently just began my second three-month cycle of PM.

A part of me wonders if I should stick to the safe way of taking PM or take PM every day now since I can hormonally afford to..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon