Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about breast enlarging ringtone

I know that there have been posts about the "Rockmelon Ringtone" and that people have gotten good results from it, but I was wondering if anyone could give me an update as to what happened after you finished the listening to it after a few months? Did the results stay or did they go back to the way they were. I have only been using the ringtone for 2 days, but I already feel tingling which is a good sign because I have not gotten that with other hypnosis programs. I read somewhere that after you stop listening to it, your breasts could go back to the same size just like a pregnant woman's does after she breastfeeds. Also, did the way your nipple look change too?

I started doing it for a few days as well about a year ago, but then I kept reading that once you stop, the swelling goes away. So I didn't really think it was worth putting myself through that godawful sound any longer for something temporary. xD

But it IS possible that the growth stays. I'm not going to say I know 100% either way. Most hypnosis programs are 3 months long, so maybe it needs to be listened to for at least 3 months to become permanent. But as you said with the pregnant women thing, from what I've heard, that ringtone makes your body produce more milk, like a pregnant women, and that's why stopping makes you lose your swelling.

I'd like to hear results from someone who's done it long term and then stopped, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon