Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Growth Log= Tracking progress

(31-12-2012, 06:21 AM)onitap Wrote:  Thanks! I'm waiting on my paycheck so I can finally order my pm. I probably won't start.pm until I'm done.with maca though. In one of.my posts someone.had told me to be careful with maca, that.there.will be a point where I stop taking it all together. I forgot to ask why. does anyone know?

I was the one who mentioned that. You will take it and once your endocrine glands have restored, you should do a low dose of it or taper off. You are young so I don't see how you would need to take it every day continuously. For older folks, some have to take it for a very long time and few indefinitely from what I have read on the net.

Go by how you feel. This is why I have always said, really listen to your body, you will accomplish so much more this way.

Some take it 1x, 2x, a week after taking it everyday for a few weeks or so. So who knows when or how it will be for you but you. Google it and see how many around your age take it and for how long. Maybe this will guide you on how exactly you want to start take it. It is a an abundant in nutrition whole food.

Just my opinion.

I think I have found my BN body twin!! We have an identical build I think I am slightly heavier though and an inch taller Smile But my boobs are not that good!

Good luck I will be watching closely!

(30-12-2012, 06:33 PM)onitap Wrote:  Thanks Doll for your input! I must admit that I've read your thread time after time and see you as an admiration for starting so small and working your way up! As for the nipples, I must say that I'm BARELY getting comfortable with them. I used to feel awkward with them, and the word itself made me giggle: "nip-puhl" such a funny word... I honestly don't know my real bra size. I must be part of those 80% that wear the incorrect size. I have 34b bras and old stretched out 32a sooo I should probably go buy new ones to really see what's going on with the boobies.

Lol You definitely have great nipples! Feel lucky, because they will look wonderful once your breasts fill in! I'm in the unfortunate position of having somewhat "larger" breasts and still having small nipples! You at least get one of those luxuries from the start! Haha! You definitely look like a 34B in the second picture you posted here! I see some real growth! You may even be closing in on a 34C if you actually go out and try on different bras! A 32 band would probably be best on your small frame, so I suggest actually trying on 32C's and 32D's! A better fitting band will give you a more accurate cup fitting as well (I've come to learn over this past year). You're probably closer to a D than you realize, with this early swelling!

Glad to see you're responding well already, hope your swelling turns into real growth soon enough! <3
(Happy New Year's!)

So... I've been off the grid for a LONG time! But that's only because I got lazy. Sad
I've stopped on maca because has done nothing but increase my stamina eh! I could do without. Next stop, pm!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon