Hi Ladies,

There are a few schools of thoughts on how to take PM:
Please see below

(1) 1st half of cycle
(2) 2nd half of cycle
(3) through the entire cycle

http://mustgrowbust.com/2012/how-take-pueraria-mirifica

Could you please indicate to me

1. how much you have grown with PM and over how long ?
2. How you took it ? Option 1, 2 or 3
3. What is the maximum dosage

Thanks Girls,

XX

I have PCOS, so my dosage of PM will be different than the average woman.

I produce very little estrogen naturally, so my current dose of 1,000mg isn't doing anything for me. Next cycle I'm going to start at 2,500mg or so for the first few days, to sort of "kick start" some growth, then drop down to 1,500 or 2,000mg and see how that works.

I've found that for me, personally, taking it all month delayed my monthly happening by two weeks, maybe a little over. This month I took my "regular" dose of 1,000mg for two weeks, then dropped down to 500mg for the second half of my cycle. I stop it completely for 5 days each month to allow my body to finish its cycle. Some people take it all month no problem, but this month, this is what's working for me as far as keeping everything on time and preventing extra cramp pain. Dodgy

This is only my second month on PM, and my dose obviously isn't high enough, so no growth yet. But when I first took it I did notice my nipples became sensitive for the first time in my life! So I have faith that it will work very well once I find a high enough dose for my body.

Most women don't take more than 1,000mg a day, but biological males take as much as 3,000mg and up, so it really depends on your natural levels and what your body responds to. Start out slow, then increase the dose very slowly if your body doesn't respond.

Also, PM is VERY strong (which is why most women don't need over 1,000mg), so they usually end up needing Progesterone Cream to balance out their hormones and prevent estrogen dominance. I use mine the last two weeks of my cycle, once I've dropped down my dose for the month. I also use a little more than I'm supposed to, because my body produces very little of that as well. But many women can get away only using it once every three months or so, because it stays in your body for quite a while.

PM's a pretty tricky herb, so it'll be trial and error to find out what exactly works for you. Heck, I'm two months in and I'm still in the trial and error phase!

Thank you Doll for your reply.
I had a look at your pictures and they look amazing so keep up the good work !

You have grown a lot, I know I asked in a different post as well but for you did pain = growth ?
I have a tingling sentation but that is it. No growth yet so I am wondering if I am on the right path.

I am considering switching to fenugreek etc.

I read on Flat to fab that pain was an indication that the programme is working and that it should after 2 months.

What is your view on this based on your experience ?

Many thanks
XX

Have you grown by spurts or progressively ?

I've found that there will be fast and slow responders to NBE. I think the slow responders won't really feel pain or anything, and may barely be able to judge the growth as time goes by. However, fast responders usually feel a lot more activity in their breasts, and are more likely to feel the growing pains. Some people may not feel any growing pains until after 3 months, and some may not feel them at all. That doesn't mean it's not working.

My original program featured FG, SP and Red Clover (or Hops, I switched every few months between the two). The growth happened pretty quickly at first, then started to slow down, and REALLY slowed down once I started changing up my program to save the little bit of money I had. ^^; So if you do find a program that works for you, stick to it as long as you're seeing growth! Haha!

I'm still trying to figure out the best PM program for my body. I responded the first month, and felt tingles, and then eventually growing pains, but in my second month, those pains AND tingles went away completely, and the nipple sensitivity PM gave me was gone, too. So sometimes it just takes a few months of listening to your body and figuring out what your body responds to best.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon