Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

19 year old AA with the smallest ugliest boobs

Thank you for these words of encouragement! Sometimes we do need to appreciate that we have healthy bodies and small, pointy boobs are nonetheless still womanly breasts and there are always people smaller and larger than us. It is perhaps easily said than done when coming to accept my body image lol However it doesn't mean that I am not seeking for improvement and to better myself in every way possible Smile That is why im trying chicken feet, its harmless i guess! my mum buys chicken feet from Asian butcheries, she said they are readily available and very affordable so definitely try!

Oh and ushername, funnily enough they actually taste rather delicious to me, mum cuts off the nails and cooks them in soup with beans and seasoning, the collagen makes your skin glow too so a "win win" situation :p (Though it looks really scary I just try to avoid thinking about it and looking at it too carefully xD)

I like chicken feet too! It is very rich compared to any other part of the chicken. I like to fry them up and smother them with sauce! I had the most beautiful and fast growing nails when eating them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon