Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Essential oils

I expect people know what they are, but if not, they are herbs or fruits, or anything flora, concentrated into an oil form. They are then used for a massive range of ailments. From depression to being antiseptics. I would strongly suggest reading up about them, because there is an essential oil for everyone.
anyway, i've been doing some reading about using them to make your breasts larger and i came across an article that said tea tree and lavender had caused boys to develop breast tissue through using these oils in shampoos. Obviously this wasn't positive for them, but we could turn this around and use this for us? The safety of it is questionable however because it produces oestrogen, but limits the amount of progesterone. I thought this may create a dangerous imbalance.
However, i have also read of women successfully increasing their bust sizes using these oils and I was interested if anyone else on here had and would like to share their stories!
What other essential oils may be of use as well? Because there is an unbelievably big range. Love to hear others ideas!

Well I'm not sure if the story of the lavender with tea tree combo is true but both are fantastic EOs. I personally use both for so many things in daily life due to their beneficial properties.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13339

There's a link on a thread I made a while ago about EOs, carriers and general bulk herbs and their use in BE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon