Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey from 30B/30C

(06-12-2012, 10:42 PM)Lady32C Wrote:  According to your measurements you are a 32AA (the same that I started out as) which makes you a 30A or 28B. How did you use your measurements to come up with 30B/28C? I am just wondering what method you used. I use the website 85b.com which so far has been the most accurate for most of the people here.

I am a 32A currently but wearing a 28C is uncomfortable.
28" under and 32.9" over.

According to the measurements she provided that actually makes her a 32AAA not a 32AA and indeed the from the pic it looks like when I was a 30AAA. Front and side view.

(07-12-2012, 01:03 AM)Mono Wrote:  
(06-12-2012, 10:42 PM)Lady32C Wrote:  According to your measurements you are a 32AA (the same that I started out as) which makes you a 30A or 28B. How did you use your measurements to come up with 30B/28C? I am just wondering what method you used. I use the website 85b.com which so far has been the most accurate for most of the people here.

According to the measurements she provided that actually makes her a 32AAA not a 32AA and indeed the from the pic it looks like when I was a 30AAA. Front and side view.
I definitely am not a 30AAA or a 32AAA. 32 is a too larger back size for me, and also I have a 28D bra which fits quite nicely although now I think is too bigger cup size for me as there is a gap (i will try to upload a pic with this post) but is surely not big enough to warrant 4 cup size differences?

(07-12-2012, 03:04 AM)natty92 Wrote:  

I definitely am not a 30AAA or a 32AAA. 32 is a too larger back size for me, and also I have a 28D bra which fits quite nicely although now I think is too bigger cup size for me as there is a gap (i will try to upload a pic with this post) but is surely not big enough to warrant 4 cup size differences?

I would say, you are some kind of A whether that's one or three. Bra sizing is confusing we all know that.

You are right, the bra is a bit big. But it doesn't matter because it is just your starting size. You will eventually fill that out and move on. As long as you are past the A's, it gets a little easier to know what size your are.

(07-12-2012, 03:17 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

I would say, you are some kind of A whether that's one or three. Bra sizing is confusing we all know that.

You are right, the bra is a bit big. But it doesn't matter because it is just your starting size. You will eventually fill that out and move on. As long as you are past the A's, it gets a little easier to know what size your are.
That's true, but I guess I was just slightly insulted as I had never even considered myself an A, let alone triple A D:

I have been massaging for the past few days, and tonight broke 2 capsules of EPO to use until my flaxseed oil arrives with my other herbs.. I must say, I do feel a little itchy/tingly already which I guess is a good sign, and my breasts are getting a little tender, but whether that's a sign of growth or because i've been massaging a bit and made them sore I don't know.

I've also been eating 15 - 20 almond nuts everyday since monday (I heard almond oil could help, not sure if this translates to the food version too) and a cup of soya milk for 2 days. Also i've put on 2lbs since monday (i weighed 112lbs on monday, 116ish on wednesday and 114lb now..) I was thinking about introducing protein shakes too...

I've been listening to the rock melon tone for approx 1 hour for the past few days and it all seems promising! My mother also has big breasts (34G!) so I'm hoping that the odds will be in my favour with this one Smile And it can ever hurt to have a positive attitude Smile

(07-12-2012, 03:42 AM)natty92 Wrote:  
(07-12-2012, 03:17 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

That's true, but I guess I was just slightly insulted as I had never even considered myself an A, let alone triple A D:

I have been massaging for the past few days, and tonight broke 2 capsules of EPO to use until my flaxseed oil arrives with my other herbs.. I must say, I do feel a little itchy/tingly already which I guess is a good sign, and my breasts are getting a little tender, but whether that's a sign of growth or because i've been massaging a bit and made them sore I don't know.

I've also been eating 15 - 20 almond nuts everyday since monday (I heard almond oil could help, not sure if this translates to the food version too) and a cup of soya milk for 2 days. Also i've put on 2lbs since monday (i weighed 112lbs on monday, 116ish on wednesday and 114lb now..) I was thinking about introducing protein shakes too...

I've been listening to the rock melon tone for approx 1 hour for the past few days and it all seems promising! My mother also has big breasts (34G!) so I'm hoping that the odds will be in my favour with this one Smile And it can ever hurt to have a positive attitude Smile

I've been there. I could not admit to myself for the longest time that I was an A cup.

But when I saw my younger cousin take her bra off and asked her what size she was, she said 32B and I was shocked because I thought I was a B cup. But I realized I was no where near a B cup. She had real breasts. They looked there size. Mine were little A's. Haha! I can laugh now... But it was a harsh and sudden realization, that I was older and underdeveloped.

It happens, just don't let it get you down. We have ways of sparking growth we missed out on.

Great the massage is working out for you. It sounds like you are responding. Keep it upSmile

What's comforting is that everyone who has posted here seems to have some noticeable success Big Grin

I can't imagine wearing a bikini in the summer where I actually have cleavage! I would love that!

Tibetan it's actually thanks to you that I realised that I'm underdeveloped. Before that I didn't even knew what being underdeveloped really meant. Looking at your B cup pics can help anyone know their true size too. And the way you never overestimate youself although everyone tell you that your breasts looked way bigger, I ended up thinking that being accurate is the most important thing, we are tracking our progress and not doing some kind of contest. By doing so I can trully enjoy all growth I get.
Rainbow 

(05-12-2012, 05:34 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   OMG I know! I weight 96 pounds so I know what it's like being small! I have no butt or boobs so I look like a stick with nipples!! I have been eating McDonald's and peanut butter and jelly like crazy!! I am now listening to RMR and I think it's working, my boobs are tingling a bit. I'll let you know how RMR goes for me. BTW do you know how much fenugreek to take to get breast growth cause I heard that you have to take at least 3000 mg to get any growth

lol just make sure it's good fat you're adding. Try looking up (natural) things that could raise your ghrelin hormones. It's a stomach hormone that tells the brain that your hungry. So the more your raise ghrelin, the more hungrier you get and the more you eat, the more weight you gain.

(07-12-2012, 04:56 AM)Mono Wrote:  Tibetan it's actually thanks to you that I realised that I'm underdeveloped. Before that I didn't even knew what being underdeveloped really meant. Looking at your B cup pics can help anyone know their true size too. And the way you never overestimate youself although everyone tell you that your breasts looked way bigger, I ended up thinking that being accurate is the most important thing, we are tracking our progress and not doing some kind of contest. By doing so I can trully enjoy all growth I get.

You are welcome MonoSmile Its easy to become delusional and that is something I would like to stay far away from. It is definitely not a race eventhough we are all so eager to grow so late in our game.

That is why advise to get a hormone panel done so you know where you stand and don't waste precious time and money on a protocol that won't give you results or damper your potential results.

I swore up and down for the last 5 years that I was a 32B and totally thought I was until my best friend called me out on it and typed my measurements into 85b's website.. That's when I was like holy shit I am a 32AA, off by TWO cup sizes, and looking at my pictures now it is pretty clear I was not a 32B. I am now a 1/2 inch away from 32B even after 1.5 inches of growth haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon