Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey from 30B/30C

(05-12-2012, 05:34 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   OMG I know! I weight 96 pounds so I know what it's like being small! I have no butt or boobs so I look like a stick with nipples!! I have been eating McDonald's and peanut butter and jelly like crazy!! I am now listening to RMR and I think it's working, my boobs are tingling a bit. I'll let you know how RMR goes for me. BTW do you know how much fenugreek to take to get breast growth cause I heard that you have to take at least 3000 mg to get any growth

haha I've got an iphone app that counts calories and i'm purposely trying to overeat to about 3000! I've been very busy lately with assignments so i've not really had time to cook anything and had probably 500 cals a day!

I guess i'm around the same as you in terms of weight, even though I am around 113 - 116lbs I am probably a lot taller than you? (5ft 8?)

I listened to the tone for like 45 mins and it made me feel a bit strange, but no noticeable difference aside from a headache and some weird slight tingling!

Erm, I heard like 3 capsules a day but the ones i'm getting are only 610mg each :/ so i'd have to have 5 capsules a day?! hmm! need some expert advice I think lol.

So someone just told me on here that with the fenugreek I should be taking 9 capsules of the 610mg!! UGH!! And I am 5'7 but always been very slim, some call it a blessing but I want curves! I have a Droid phone, and I so need that app so I can over load it on calories also!!

(05-12-2012, 07:00 AM)WantTitties Wrote:   So someone just told me on here that with the fenugreek I should be taking 9 capsules of the 610mg!! UGH!! And I am 5'7 but always been very slim, some call it a blessing but I want curves! I have a Droid phone, and I so need that app so I can over load it on calories also!!
oh my goddddd! you're 96 and 5ft 7?! that's mental! I thought I was slim. I do have a little curves, but not enough! The boobs would complete my curvyness, and perhaps gain a bit on my hips too, cause I have these really noticeable hip indents -.-

We should definitely keep in contact and update each other with our progress! Being so similar!

I've only just got an iphone, i used to have a droid and i've just done a search on the google play store, download the app called calorie counter - myfitnesspal, I believe it's free, and you can even scan the barcodes of the food you eat which is a great function! :o)

So excited I have someone so similar to me going on a weight gain/boob gain journey Tongue

OMG I so know! I weighted myself this morning and I weigh 95 lbs even but my boobs are so sore so hopefully that means I am getting some growth! YAY Big Grin and thank you for telling me about that app I am downloading it now!

(05-12-2012, 05:53 PM)WantTitties Wrote:   OMG I so know! I weighted myself this morning and I weigh 95 lbs even but my boobs are so sore so hopefully that means I am getting some growth! YAY Big Grin and thank you for telling me about that app I am downloading it now!
I'm still waiting for my herbs to arrive! Sad I'm away for the weekend but I realistically (and hopefully) can start. I am most excited about the flaxseed (linseed?) oil and rubbing it directly onto the breasts as it makes sense to apply topically, as it would dilute in the blood stream?! I have a feeling this is where most of my growth will come from or at least initially.

I am soo soo excited, I only wish I had discovered this 2 years ago at 18 and then maybe by now I could have been the size I wanted by now! Sad

I guess my goal would be to be able to fill a 30D or 32C.. but you never know maybe i will go a little bigger if I find something that is working for me! Tongue

According to your measurements you are a 32AA (the same that I started out as) which makes you a 30A or 28B. How did you use your measurements to come up with 30B/28C? I am just wondering what method you used. I use the website 85b.com which so far has been the most accurate for most of the people here.

I am a 32A currently but wearing a 28C is uncomfortable.
28" under and 32.9" over.

(06-12-2012, 10:42 PM)Lady32C Wrote:  According to your measurements you are a 32AA (the same that I started out as) which makes you a 30A or 28B. How did you use your measurements to come up with 30B/28C? I am just wondering what method you used. I use the website 85b.com which so far has been the most accurate for most of the people here.

Erm my mum used to be a professional bra measurer so I got her to take my measurements. I know that I am definitely not a 32 back because they are too loose on me, I even sometimes find that the 30 back size is too loose and I have to wear on the tightest hook. I find that 28D fits quite well (or used to, recently I have noticed that I am not filling my bra as much as I used to, so maybe I would be a 28C but I have a 30B bra which does not fit because it seems to cut my breasts in half (balconette bra) which the 30C ones do not do.

I have found entering my measurements online to be quite varied, one website says 32C which is definitely not true! and another one says 34A which also cannot be true as even the 32 backs are too big for me! Becheeky.com measures me at a 28C which is probably the most accurate since I mentioned I feel I have shrunk.

I'm going to trust my mother's measurement of me Smile

WT, Have you tried getting your doctor to prescribe you something for appetite? It shouldn't be too difficult considering how thin you are. He'll probably also want to check you for hyperthyroid.

Don't forget that you're body doesn't really recognize liquid calories. In other words, you can usually drink thin liquids that are high in calories without feeling like you've eaten anything. Thin liquids are much easier like juice or milk rather than thick, heavy weight gain shakes. Maybe you can try switching out all your daily liquids with whole milk, or even whole chocolate milk. You should be easily able to get 1000 more cals per day this way.

(06-12-2012, 10:42 PM)Lady32C Wrote:  According to your measurements you are a 32AA (the same that I started out as) which makes you a 30A or 28B. How did you use your measurements to come up with 30B/28C? I am just wondering what method you used. I use the website 85b.com which so far has been the most accurate for most of the people here.

I tried this site and it said I am a US 30C! I new I am smalller than 32 band though most fit. So I assumed a 31 band size but I have never seen them. Funny, I never thought I was so tiny.

(06-12-2012, 11:37 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  WT, Have you tried getting your doctor to prescribe you something for appetite? It shouldn't be too difficult considering how thin you are. He'll probably also want to check you for hyperthyroid.

Don't forget that you're body doesn't really recognize liquid calories. In other words, you can usually drink thin liquids that are high in calories without feeling like you've eaten anything. Thin liquids are much easier like juice or milk rather than thick, heavy weight gain shakes. Maybe you can try switching out all your daily liquids with whole milk, or even whole chocolate milk. You should be easily able to get 1000 more cals per day this way.
This is really good advice thanks, I make a yummy hot chocolate and it's a few hundred calories at a time, I'll just eat normally then add a few hot chocs everyday!

I also drink alcohol on some weekends so this should help boost calorie intake.

Also, someone mentioned about drinking Jagermeister because it has a blend of 50+ herbs in it?! I know it has a very licorice taste to it, and licorice has been linked to hormone control and NBE. Does anyone have any ideas about this?! I may just replace my normal alcohol (usually malibu & pepsi, sometimes sambuca or apple sourz shots) with some jagerbombs (jagermeister & red bull) which i occasionally drink anyway! so if it isn't breast enhancing, at least it's calories Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon