Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I might have just stumbled upon a really good tip.

Exclamation 

I took a big break from any NBE for several months, now I'm back to it. I've seen better results now (about 1/2 inch since last Wednesday, less than a week) than I ever did before. I'm using green bush's blend kit (herbs and extracts).

here's what I think made the difference: I also just changed my diet a few days prior to help my reactive hypoglycemia. I eat every two hours. low simple carbs, no refined sugars, as organic as possible. whole grains, protein... foods that last in my system to keep my blood sugar stable. I eat until I'm satisfied instead of full, and 2 hours between meals never leaves me super hungry. so, I'm never full, but also never starving.

today I started a new job, and I kind of fell out of the eating every two hours as of this past weekend.. the worst being today (I just had lunch at 12 so far). any aches/tenderness I had seemed to go way down. I'm going to continue with my diet when I get home tonight and stick to it better. I'll let you all know if this makes the difference and brings the growing signs back.

Also, I've lost weight doing this. I recently gained 16 or so pounds over the last month or two and have lost 3-4 since starting to eat this way.

I feel tremendously better 24/7 now as well.

(03-12-2012, 10:59 PM)miabella Wrote:  Also, I've lost weight doing this. I recently gained 16 or so pounds over the last month or two and have lost 3-4 since starting to eat this way.

I feel tremendously better 24/7 now as well.

Yep, and helps with basal temps to keep them stable. This is recommended all day long for people who have low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) like you have, thanks for sharing!

B vitamins are very good for you. For weight management, hormonal issues, both hypoglycemia and diabetes, and mood issues. They are a great idea for anyone here especially those with issues with some herbs. Whole grains contain lots of them. There is strong support from multiple studies regarding those issues, specifically from consuming whole grains. While B pills help, the advantage whole grains have over B pills is that you get other helpful nutrients too including the more obscure B vitamins, fiber, vitamin E, choline, iron and more. Multivites are also missing half of those.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon