Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP!!!

I am a 5 4 and im a 36A but i want to be a 36C-36D but i dont know where to start i chose these:

fennel

fenugreek

saw palmetto

on flax seed oil

any other suggestions? and also how many mgs? and i also want my butt to grow any herbs for that?

Go nuts, take all of it, and as much as you want! Lol...
Sure, we can throw out all sorts of mg's, this and that, but it may not work.
You sound like you are in a big hurry. Get your hormones tested and I promise you, this will guide you to the right program. Only you can decide what is best for you and how much to take.

You will either need estrogen like herbs, progestin like herbs, all or none (if you are 20 and under) and just simple massage alone with a great diet change. If you are on any form of BC or plan on taking, that's a whole another ball game ma dear!

(28-11-2012, 02:07 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Go nuts, take all of it, and as much as you want! Lol...
Sure, we can throw out all sorts of mg's, this and that, but it may not work.
You sound like you are in a big hurry. Get your hormones tested and I promise you, this will guide you to the right program. Only you can decide what is best for you and how much to take.

You will either need estrogen like herbs, progestin like herbs, all or none (if you are 20 and under) and just simple massage alone with a great diet change. If you are on any form of BC or plan on taking, that's a whole another ball game ma dear!

thx and no rush but im still kinda confused do you have any specific herb suggestions

Rainbow 

Hey Kikaboo16

I would suggest taking 2000mg of Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam 1000mg of Chasteberry and 1500mg of Alfalfa. If your going to take the Flaxseed Oil internally then that's fine, just do the dosage on the bottle. If you want to rub it on though then wait a while, you want the estrogen receptors in your breasts active before using the FSO. Try the supplements and perhaps a progesterone cream but in small doses just to get your receptors sensitive and ready for NBE growth. You don't seem in a rush to me just ready to start.

thanks i was for the help what about flax seed externally on boobs and butt?
and any suggestions for butt growth? thx

(22-12-2012, 06:35 PM)kikaboo16 Wrote:  thanks i was for the help what about flax seed externally on boobs and butt?
and any suggestions for butt growth? thx

Look up 'maca' for but growth! Its an excellent herb. You can also so some butt workout like squats to maximize your results and give you a nice toned bubble butt. Smile

Can u take maca with fenugreek?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon